How does Dolby Vision work on Xbox Series X

Discus and support How does Dolby Vision work on Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Genuine question. I have a LGNANO from 2020. It can do anything apart from Dolby Vision at 120fps. I don't know if LG will firmware update or not at... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dai_wrexham, Oct 5, 2021.

  1. How does Dolby Vision work on Xbox Series X


    Genuine question. I have a LGNANO from 2020. It can do anything apart from Dolby Vision at 120fps. I don't know if LG will firmware update or not at this point.

    Should the Xbox be using Dolby Vision by default for supported titles at 60fps and use HDR10 for the 120fps titles? It seems that I only get Dolby Vision if I disable 120fps?

    Anyone else having the same issue?

    submitted by /u/dai_wrexham
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/dai_wrexham, Oct 5, 2021
    #1
  2. AndrewParkes Win User

    green flickers when going to dashboard.xbox series x

    I have a series x connected to a Philips Amerlight 65pus8535 I get 5he silver metallic screen playing x/s dedicated games and it also appears while using Disney plus app from my tv apps! Is this a problem with my tv or is it a Dolby vision problem, I have turned off the dolby for gaming and this worked but in the detail list on my Xbox series x it says that the dolby vision may experience distortion?
  3. Richard waddington Win User

    How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has been ticked

    Hi I have a Xbox series x with a Dolby vision compatible tv also will the allow Dolby vision playback selected in settings on and it still only displays in HDR only when playing 4k blu rays ? I have set it 4k 60hz and the games display in Dolby vision plus streaming apps but not 4k disc playback! Is this correct that the xbox series can’t do this ?
  4. Deus ex Mox Win User

    Dolby Vision - Blu-ray player app

    I got a response from Customer Service: no support for Dolby Vision on Blu-ray app on Xbox One X at the moment (not even on Xbox Series X).

    They said they are working on that, since a lot of people made complaints about this issue. I hope it's true, it's ridiculous to not support Dolby Vision nowadays on a device that has been promoted as a valid Blu-ray player.
  5. Luke941 Win User

    4K Blu-ray playback

    I do know about the gaming part. I was asking the question if the Xbox Series X could have the Dolby Vision added into the BluRay app so, that 4K BluRay movies can enjoy Dolby Vision as well.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    XBOX ONE X/SERIES X, DOLBY VISION and BLU RAY DISCS

    I think Dolby Vision only works for Netflix. I wouldn't expect that to be a feature for discs on current gen as I think all of their focus is on Series X.
Thema:

How does Dolby Vision work on Xbox Series X

Loading...
  1. How does Dolby Vision work on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - does Dolby Vision

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  9. Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?: Does the Xbox series x support Dolby vision playback for the 4k blu ray disc movies ? not streaming capability I seem to be able to activate HDR but not Dolby vision for movie discs , is there a...
  10. does xbox not have dolby atmos??

    in XBoX on Consoles
    does xbox not have dolby atmos??: My ps5 will automatically connect with dolby atmos and dolby vision on mostly all media I run, even when simply plugging in the console it shows as “dolby vision, dolby atmos” On my xbox series X...