How does backwards compatibility work on the Xbox Series S?
Discus and support How does backwards compatibility work on the Xbox Series S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've got a lot of older 360 games and since the S doesn't have a drive, how do I get those games over to the S? I want to upgrade the 360 in my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaveLaudermilch, Aug 10, 2021.
Thema:
How does backwards compatibility work on the Xbox Series S?
Loading...
-
How does backwards compatibility work on the Xbox Series S? - Similar Threads - does backwards compatibility
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
how does one go about donloading a backwards compatible game on xbox 360 that was bought on...
in XBoX Games and Appshow does one go about donloading a backwards compatible game on xbox 360 that was bought on...: so a while ago i bought the read dead redemption 1 and 2 bundle and rdr1 is in the backwards compatible section of the xbox store (website) and it says i own it (cause i do) and i want to play it... -
Why does my msfs 2020 download goes backwards
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does my msfs 2020 download goes backwards: I got msfs 2020 and I'm currently downloading it and I'm 2 days in. It's at 1% my download speed is limited and I'm really tires of it. Then it goes back to 0% from 2gb to 800 mb. I'm really into... -
Why does no music on the orange box come on? (backwards compatibility)
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does no music on the orange box come on? (backwards compatibility): Whenever i play the orange box on the series x, the music doesn’t come on however the sound does. Many others have the same issue but no fix. 9d3f9524-3b38-40e4-9400-a8e386bfc148 -
How much signatures does it take to reinitiate the backwards compatibility program?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow much signatures does it take to reinitiate the backwards compatibility program?: Hi, If and when the community provides enough proof of interest and demand for the continuation, how much signatures would it take through a petition to get the backwards compatibility program... -
Does the backwards compatibility request fourm still exist?
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes the backwards compatibility request fourm still exist?: I've been looking for a bit for this I know it use to be a thing. Anyone know if it still exists? All I really care about right now is seeing about Armored core V and Alpha Protocol, maybe some...