How do you want to pay the rest

Discus and support How do you want to pay the rest in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to buy minecraft java & bedrock bundle for windows 11, and it costs 29.99. I had $30 balance, and it was the same currency, however this weird... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RustySaw, Apr 26, 2023.

1. RustySaw
    RustySaw Guest

I wanted to buy minecraft java & bedrock bundle for windows 11, and it costs 29.99. I had $30 balance, and it was the same currency, however this weird thing popped up asking me how I would like to "pay the rest". I don't understand what I have to pay when it clearly said $29.99 was including taxes. Someone please explain, It's been months and I still can't get ANYTHING because of this supposed bug that wasn't fixed since 2019.

:)

RustySaw, Apr 26, 2023
  2. H3PA80R Win User

“How do you want to pay the rest”

If you purchase the gamepass for that Deal it would ask this because its a subscription. So the system wants to know how you will pay the next month. After you made the purchase you have to turn off the auto renewal.
  3. Smwutches Win User

How do you want to pay the rest?

Since it starts a recurring subscription, you have to show you can make the next payment. So you need a credit card/Paypal on file as well.
  4. Jacky boiyg Win User

What happend and whats the solution because that happened to me
  5. Rostom L Win User

I would agree. If it's a bug on their system, you may instead contact the Xbox Support team for them to investigate the issue and also provide you other options. Alternatively, you could try my suggestions or workaround above.
  6. Smwutches Win User

“How do you want to pay the rest”

Thema:

1. How do you want to pay the rest - Similar Threads - pay rest

2. Microsoft store gift card and pay rest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store gift card and pay rest: when i want to buy the game minecraft from the microsoft store for $29 but i only have $28 in my account, it asks me how i want to pay the rest, but when i use my credit card it shows me a payment...
  3. Why cant I play the rest of the episodes for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier without paying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play the rest of the episodes for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier without paying?: I have Gamepass Ultimate. Currently playing on PC. Trying to play The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Season 3). It only has Episode 1 available for free with gamepass. When I try to download the...
  4. How to pay the rest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to pay the rest: I have trouble looking for the how do you want to pay the rest thing when your about make a purchase I was gonna pay with my credit card then use a visa gift card for the rest but I can’t because...
  5. How do you want to pay for rest

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you want to pay for rest: I have 8 pound Microsoft balance and I want the 1 pound game pass it says I have to pay the rest which I assume is tax surly a 1 pound item does not have more than 7 pound tax...
  6. How do you want to pay the rest?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you want to pay the rest?: I want to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month. Its $1.00 for the first month and I have $10.00 in my balance. It asks me to pay the rest which i assume is for tax. My sales tax is rate in...
  7. ''How do you want to pay the rest''

in XBoX on Consoles
    ''How do you want to pay the rest'': I'm having a problem where I can't subscribe to Xbox Ultimate, it keeps telling me how I want to pay the rest. Currently I have over €60 on my Microsoft account balance and there is no way I would...
  8. How do you want to pay the rest? Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do you want to pay the rest? Xbox: I have $10.10 in the Microsoft Account, so I was browsing the Microsoft Store and wanted to buy 1000 Apex Coins ,$9.99 for Apex Legends on Xbox. I proceeded to buy the item, but it said asked "How...
  9. Hey guys! Just wanted to know what how do you want to pay the rest means?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys! Just wanted to know what how do you want to pay the rest means?: When I wanted to by the Xbox game pass ultimate with 2.50 dollars in credit card and it asked me the following, How do you want to pay the rest? Does this mean there is tax that i'm missing or...
  10. How to pay rest

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to pay rest: I do know what is pay rest im trying to buy 10.00 thing 2fd139c7-e22f-4ef2-9e39-50bfd94f9641