How do you view the Blocked Players list in the Xbox App on Windows PC?

Discus and support How do you view the Blocked Players list in the Xbox App on Windows PC? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I would like to see the list of players I've blocked in the windows xbox app. note that this is NOT for the console. I know how to do that. I've seen... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DaveChandler, Sep 2, 2022.

1. DaveChandler
    DaveChandler Guest

I would like to see the list of players I've blocked in the windows xbox app.

note that this is NOT for the console. I know how to do that. I've seen other posts asking for the same thing I've asked and the only reply they get is for the console.

I'd like to know how to view the list of players that have been blocked on the Xbox App for Windows please.

:)

DaveChandler, Sep 2, 2022
  2. DaveChandler Win User

You can see the list on the console though. Why is the app so different? If you cannot remember the user name exactly you can never unblock someone!
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello DaveChandler,

Regarding this, we are aware of your feelings. Please raise this topic on ideas - xboxinsiders (reddit.com) and let us know what you think would make a better experience. What more would you say? What would you add? What would you remove? What would you change? Comments in that Idea Drive thread should remain on topic and relevant to that Idea Drive's category or feature.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hi DaveChandler,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you need assistance to show the blocked player on you Xbox App. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

There is not list of the players that you have already blocked when using the Xbox Game App for PC.

If you want to unblock a player, you need to search for their Gamertag and unblock them.

I suggest you post this idea on ideas - xboxinsiders (reddit.com) to tell us what you would do to make that experience better.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Viewing blocked users list on Xbox

Shared above is how to view the list of blocked users on the Xbox App for a Mobile Device.

To view the list of blocked users on Xbox App for PC, follow these steps:
    1. Open the Xbox app on your PC.
    2. Click on the “Friends” tab at the top of the screen.
    3. Click on the “Blocked” tab at the top of the screen.

This will show you a list of all the users you have blocked on Xbox.

I hope this helps.

Brilliant, independent advisor.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite friend's PREVIOUS activity

Thema:

1. How do you view the Blocked Players list in the Xbox App on Windows PC? - Similar Threads - view Blocked Players

2. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  3. How do I view previous parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view previous parties: I left a party with someone I was fighting on sea of thieves and after i wanted to know who he was i didn't catch his gamertag and he wasn't appearing in recently played with....
  4. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  5. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  6. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  7. Viewing blocked users list on Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Viewing blocked users list on Xbox: It looks like I have to buy an Xbox console just to be able to view my blocked users list in Xbox - the Xbox app on pc & the Xbox app on android does not allow you view this information and...
  8. My main account is blocked from viewing/using Xbox forum.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account is blocked from viewing/using Xbox forum.: My main xbox account, Gamertag: Lawliit, is blocked from viewing the xbox forums. Is there anyway y'all can remove this block? Xbox Enforcement shows I have a clean record, so I have no option to...
  9. How to view the list of blocked users on the xbox pc app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to view the list of blocked users on the xbox pc app: Is there a way to see the list of players I blocked on the xbox pc app, because there wasnt an option to do that. Like i just only want to see the list of players i blocked on the xbox pc app....
  10. If I block someone on Game Pass app (PC) can they still view my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I block someone on Game Pass app (PC) can they still view my profile?: I recently blocked someone and I'm wondering what they actually still see me? What exactly happens when you block someone? 11a97024-d33d-4025-80f1-719482b0e269