How do you upload an image for your gamerpic?

Discus and support How do you upload an image for your gamerpic? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know how to upload an image for my gamerpic, but I’m having trouble… I have an adult account but it doesn’t allow me to upload an image from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kailey Streul, Jan 9, 2023.

1. How do you upload an image for your gamerpic?

I know how to upload an image for my gamerpic, but I’m having trouble… I have an adult account but it doesn’t allow me to upload an image from my device to be my gamerpic. I tried looking in settings a few times for info to double check that my account is an adult account but the only thing I have found is DOB. My DOB is set in 2002. So, despite being an adult, I can’t upload a gamerpic image. The message it gives me is along the lines of “you can’t upload an image for your gamerpic unless you have an adult account”. Don’t know how to get this to work…Can anyone help?

:)

Kailey Streul, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Kailey, in cases like this, the ideal thing would be to contact Xbox support, so that they can check what is happening with your account.

As you mention your DOB is correct, it is an adult account and this message should not be appearing.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. Boombaa Win User

How do you upload a custom gamerpic?

Hi,

Here is how to do it:

• Prepare a custom Gamerpic image. The image must be at least 1080 x 1080 pixels. The following formats are supported: png, jpg.
    • Save the image to a USB flash drive, and insert the drive into one of the Xbox One’s USB ports.
    • On your Xbox One, launch the Guide, select your Profile, and navigate to My profile > Customize profile > Change gamerpic.
    • Select Upload a custom image, select your USB flash drive, and choose your custom Gamerpic image.
    • The image will load into an editor; use LT, RT, and right stick to highlight what section of the image will become your Gamerpic.
    • Once satisfied, select Upload.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

How can I upload a personal profile pic?

Hi there Playerfer, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

You can see the detailed procedure on how to upload a custom image to make it your gamerpic by following this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/change-gamerpic-on-xbox-one

If you want to know how to do it directly from an Xbox console, open the dropdown that says "Change the gamerpic on your Xbox console" and then the one that says "Upload a custom image".

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

I want to change my gamerpic to an Israel flag but Xbox refuses to accept it.

Hello James B 1988,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that changing your gamerpic to a specific flag does not work in your end. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

If we may ask, how do you upload your custom image? To upload a custom image, connect a USB device with the JPG or PNG image you want to use.

By the way, custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts and your image must be at least 1080 x 1080 pixels. Here are the steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Go to Profile & system, select your profile, then select My profile.
    3. Select Customize profile > Change gamerpic.
    4. Select Upload a customized image and choose one to use from your connected device.
    5. Select Upload.
    It might take a little while for your custom image to appear while we verify that it’s OK to use. (If it’s not, the image will be reverted to the last gamerpic or avatar you were using.)

If the steps do not work, try changing your gamerpic using the Xbox app on mobile. Follow the steps provided in this link: Change your Xbox gamerpic | Xbox Support

Additionally, we are going to consult to our internal team if there are information on restriction or prohibiting the use of such image.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. PalmettoBling Win User

can´t change custom xbox profile picture anymore.

Are you sure that the image you're trying to upload fits the requirements for a custom gamerpic? Details can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/change-gamerpic-on-xbox-one There
    are a few methods for uploading your gamerpic, what method are you trying to use?
Thema:

1. How do you upload an image for your gamerpic? - Similar Threads - upload image gamerpic

2. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  3. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  4. Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox: So I uploaded my screenshots to my one drive now I would like them back on my xbox is there any way for getting them back on 52da9a02-b9b3-40eb-b2cf-ec3f23661ba6
  5. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  6. How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...: On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any Help? ecb07c81-bfec-437b-9744-0bfefd905ce0
  7. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  8. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc): Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc) There are only the xbox made images 5f0b6108-f209-460e-84f0-106dd76cbc8c
  9. How do I upload Images from my phone to the Xbox without a USB stick

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I upload Images from my phone to the Xbox without a USB stick: Ive tried for hours to upload an image to my xbox, I have a new profile pic I want to use but cant for the life if me get it to work, Ive tried Xbox App, OneDrive, Google Drive nothing works....
  10. Can I download an image to OneDrive edit it and upload it back to Xbox captures?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I download an image to OneDrive edit it and upload it back to Xbox captures?: Can I download an image to OneDrive edit it and upload it back to Xbox captures? ae9fc67f-38fb-4131-8d2f-5bf48a2cbb06