How do you unlink an EA account from an Xbox account if you do not have access to the EA...

Discus and support How do you unlink an EA account from an Xbox account if you do not have access to the EA... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox Account is connected to an EA account that I cannot find. I need to unlink it so I can link it with my current EA account. I tried contacting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bryce Choate, May 20, 2023.

1. Bryce Choate
    Bryce Choate Guest

How do you unlink an EA account from an Xbox account if you do not have access to the EA...

My Xbox Account is connected to an EA account that I cannot find. I need to unlink it so I can link it with my current EA account. I tried contacting EA, but they couldn't help. I am playing on PC but using Xbox game pass. Is there a way to find the linked EA account and unlink it through my Xbox account?

:)

Bryce Choate, May 20, 2023
  2. SammyVS Win User

Can't link xbox and EA account

If your account is linked to an EA account that you do not have access to, you will need to talk to EA to unlink the account. No linking or unlinking process is done on the Xbox side.
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Origin Account

4. kyser7513 Win User

Origin Account

5. Gerardo CG Win User

How do I unlink an EA-Account that I do not have access to?

Hello again, Tim. I'm sorry to hear that EA Support couldn't unlink the account from their side.

If they are unable to do so, you should ask them for the procedure to recover an EA account to which you don't have access. Once you regain access, you can manually unlink the account yourself. They should be able to guide you on how to recover the account, even if you request the procedure from a different account.

I can understand the frustration this situation may cause, as I am also a gamer like you. Unfortunately, as a player, I don't have access to any accounts, whether Xbox or EA. As mentioned before, the linking and unlinking process is handled by EA, not Xbox.

Once again I appreciate your understanding, friend.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Ben4724 Win User

How do you unlink an EA account from an Xbox account if you do not have access to the EA account?

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and a fellow member here in the community. Hope you are well!

With regards to your question, you will really need to have an access to the EA account if you wish to Unlink your Xbox gamertag from it. What I can suggest is to try going to EA again and see if you have an option to sign in with your gamertag instead.

A similar case like yours is posted in one of the community forum link reference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/....

I hope this helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you have questions or if it didn't work and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer further assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
Thema:

1. How do you unlink an EA account from an Xbox account if you do not have access to the EA... - Similar Threads - unlink account account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. How do I unlink my xbox accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink my xbox accounts: Hi there, So here is my situation. My son and I live in separate residences. the problem we are having is we can't unlink our Xbox accounts. We have separate Microsoft accounts. But for some...
  9. How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?: I'm trying to disconnect a Microsoft account from an alt account on Xbox that I never use. To further explain, I'd like to connect that Microsoft account to my main Xbox account. It has my dads...
  10. How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?: Hi everyone So I accidentally unlinked my Xbox account on Fortnite and Linked it to a different Xbox account But now I lost everything all my skins and whatsoever does anyone know how to get...