How do you take off your avatar on Xbox 360 profile?

Discus and support How do you take off your avatar on Xbox 360 profile? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to take off the avatar on my main profile account because I didn't selected it. c78f4364-b663-499c-91f6-ea3d6d36acb8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThomasRivera3, Nov 21, 2022.

1. How do you take off your avatar on Xbox 360 profile?

I need to take off the avatar on my main profile account because I didn't selected it.

:)

ThomasRivera3, Nov 21, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

You can't. A randomly generated avatar is given to you. You can change it in the avatar editor, if you do not like it.
  3. The Wee Bear Win User

Do ALL xbox 360 avatar items/clothing work on Xbox One?

Your avatar items are all there on XB1 but there is no real avatar support as in say your friends list like on the 360. You can take snapshots of your avatar for gamerpics but that's about it really. But yes you do have access to everything.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Gamer Picture Different on Xbox Live Rewards than Everything Else

Hello DrLix,

We take our avatar information from the Xbox 360. If you would like to change the avatar shown on the Rewards website, you will have to adjust it from your Xbox 360.
  5. JuicyJuice711 Win User

You cant delete avatars, but you can change them. Go to the Xbox 360 dashboard, select the Sub-Title "friends" and click on your avatar. This will take you to "Avatar Editing". From there, you can edit, and personalize your Xbox 360 Avatar :D I hope I helped
    :D Have a good day :D
  6. MS Win8 Games Win User

Taptiles!!

You need to take a picture of your Xbox avatar within the avatar editor. To do this, you can just click on your name here in the forums. That will take you to your Xbox.com account page. Choose Edit My Avatar and then Gamer Picture from the menu within the
    avatar editor. You can choose a background color and make your avatar do expressions. Click on Take a Picture. You can take up to three pictures. Select the one you like and choose save. It can take a day for the new avatar picture to appear next to your gamertag
    but it will appear! =)
Thema:

1. How do you take off your avatar on Xbox 360 profile? - Similar Threads - off avatar 360

2. Is Microsoft Edge deleted off Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft Edge deleted off Xbox?: Just yesterday I was looking at patch notes for a game on Microsoft Edge, but all of a sudden it closed. I tried clicking on it a few times but it wouldn't open, then after a few more clicks the...
  3. Doesn’t let me downloads msfs off the Xbox app on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doesn’t let me downloads msfs off the Xbox app on my pc: Hi Every time I try to download msfs from the Xbox app on my pc it does the 1.92GBand then I click play to download the full game and it doesn’t do anything . Any ideas about how to fix this?...
  4. Why does my Xbox keep making a weird noise and turning off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep making a weird noise and turning off?: Why is my Xbox Series X making a weird noise, it sounds kind of like a “bloop” idk how to explain it. It keeps making this noise and restarts my Xbox when I play a game, within 2-5 mins. Also when...
  5. xbox series S screen flickers and turns off within a minute of turning on

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series S screen flickers and turns off within a minute of turning on: As title suggests, please help submitted by /u/amajongosi [link] [comments]
  6. Apologies for being a little off topic, but I believe I have uncovered a fraudulent scheme...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apologies for being a little off topic, but I believe I have uncovered a fraudulent scheme...: Hi all apologies if I am presenting the post in an incorrect manner or am erroneous in my understanding. So I am a customer from India has bought a xbox controller for myself last month, which...
  7. My Xbox will not get off a Grey screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox will not get off a Grey screen: My Xbox won’t get off a grey screen after powering up, and when it did about 1 week ago the games I tried loading up would take about 5 mins to get off the first screen and when it does load up...
  8. Xbox Series X randomly shuts off during gameplay or when starting up a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts off during gameplay or when starting up a game: I've noticed a lot of people have had similar issues with their Series X crashing during gaming. Whether it's from overheating or not, the system doesn't give you an error message when it happens....
  9. Turn off accessibility setting for visual impartment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turn off accessibility setting for visual impartment: Xbox media player on most movies is playing audio description for visually impairment. The voice is describing everything on screen. This does not happen at all when using VLC another player....
  10. my hard drive wont load or turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my hard drive wont load or turn off: so recently my external hard drive is not being recognized on my xbox despite the fan spinning and it clearly being on my laptop can recognize it but not enough to reset the drive. Ill know there...