How do you take off your avatar on Xbox 360 profile?

Discus and support How do you take off your avatar on Xbox 360 profile? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to take off the avatar on my main profile account because I didn't selected it. c78f4364-b663-499c-91f6-ea3d6d36acb8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThomasRivera3, Nov 21, 2022.

1. How do you take off your avatar on Xbox 360 profile?

I need to take off the avatar on my main profile account because I didn't selected it.

:)

ThomasRivera3, Nov 21, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

You can't. A randomly generated avatar is given to you. You can change it in the avatar editor, if you do not like it.
  3. SparkleZonFire Win User

I do not see my Gamerpic, after migrating to xbox one

Yeah some of the Xbox 360 gamerpictures don't transfer over and if they they are low quality. You will have to choose a new or take an avatar picture. You can do both by going to your profile.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Props???

Hey Mex187Lakeshore,

Ok well lets try some things out. Let's make sure the "Show my Avatar" option is checked off so that your avatar is displayed in your profile and other locations. After you select "Customize Profile" you will see the box on the right and check it off. If
    it is checked, then uncheck it, power cycle your Xbox, and then go back into your profile and check off that box again.

Also make sure both the new Xbox Avatar App and the Original Xbox Avatar App is closed. Once they are both closed, open the new Xbox Avatar app only and when it gives you the option, select the option that says "Use Original Avatar", then restart your Xbox.

Take a look at this
    Q&A
    for the new Avatar editor app if there is any helpful information there.
  5. Leo Invictus Win User

Moving themes and avatars from xbox 360 to xbox one

If you'd like to continue using your Xbox 360 avatar, you might wish to visit the Xbox Store on your console and download an app called "Xbox Original Avatars." In that app, you'll be able to find your Xbox 360 avatar and the items you've previously purchased
    for it.

There is an updated avatar system on the Xbox One, and if you wish to explore that, the app that you would want to look for is called "Xbox Avatar Editor." Just note that the clothing items and props from your 360-era avatar are not compatible with this
    new avatar system and will not transfer.

Here are some support article links to look at to:

Create a new version avatar -

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/customize-gamerpic

Or keep using your 360 avatar -

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/find-old-avatar

Hope you enjoy exploring your new system!
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Customize Avatar problems

Hey there Giantoctopus!

I'm sorry to hear you're having a frustrating situation like this. Let's see what we can do about getting your avatar cloths and accessories updated on a more permanent basis. =)

To start things off, let's try redownloading your profile and see if that yields any results for us. To do that:

If that doesn't work, here's a few questions for you to help us better understand the situation:

1. How often are you trying to customize your Avatar?
    2. Are you unlocking any Avatar items in between changing your Avatar?
    3. If you are unlocking Avatar items, are you purchasing them or are you unlocking them via in-game achievements?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
Thema:

1. How do you take off your avatar on Xbox 360 profile? - Similar Threads - off avatar 360

2. How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones: How can i turn the sound from party chat from going to my tv when my headset disconnects, i dont want any audio besides the game going threw the tv and my headphones disconnect a lot...
  3. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  4. HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on

in XboX Insiders
    HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on: Recently for playing MWIII I’ve turned off cross play so the lobbies are a bit easier. When I logged into Fortnite today to play with friends I went to turn off cross play but even though it says...
  5. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  6. How do you clean the dust off the fan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you clean the dust off the fan?: My xbox one is making a high pitch noise. The person who I took it to said that I had dust on my fan but didn't clean it off. So I was wondering how to clean off the fan....
  7. x box x shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box x shutting off: Hi, I have a sine wave power converter 110V , 400w in my truck....I plug in the monitor and the X box series X. I use my iphone hot spot to get on my game. Everything works in the menus,...
  8. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  9. If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?

in XboX Insiders
    If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?: I have an Xbox one and upgraded to a series S I’m logged into the same account on both consoles if I delete Digital games off of my Xbox one will delete the games off of my series s as well since...
  10. Why is my series x shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series x shutting off: whenever I play rainbow six seige the console just shuts off randomly I spent way to much for the console to not run properly and I have tried all the trouble shoot methods it just really...