How do you ship the custom controller? UPS, FedEx or USPS? Also is there a way to pay...

Discus and support How do you ship the custom controller? UPS, FedEx or USPS? Also is there a way to pay... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need to know how the custom controller is sent like UPS, FedEx or through the regular mail USPS. Is there a way to pay for faster shipping through UPS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dianna Beck, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Dianna Beck
    Dianna Beck Guest

How do you ship the custom controller? UPS, FedEx or USPS? Also is there a way to pay...

Need to know how the custom controller is sent like UPS, FedEx or through the regular mail USPS. Is there a way to pay for faster shipping through UPS or FedEx?

:)

Dianna Beck, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do you ship the custom controller? UPS, FedEx or USPS? Also is there a way to pay extra for shipping to have it sent faster and through UPS or FedEx?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Dianna

Usually Microsoft use as the standard carrier UPS, but this really depends. Because I also received orders with FedEx
    But always it’s between these 2 carriers.

And nope, the design lab controllers doesn’t have expedited shipping
  3. Hellfire IRL Win User

Microsoft are a joke

[quote user="Hoover090113"]

When as anyone ever had a great experience with USPS, FEDEX, or UPS? It rarely if ever happens.

[/quote]

I work in online retail, in the States and UK, when we pay for a next day air service the customer gets their product the next day, it's not rocket science and it works as it should 99% of the time, so this notion that with home shipping we should somehow
    accept delays or broken promises is absolute trash.
  4. ThusFarJay Win User

Halo 4 MAIL

Depends on how it is shipped. The retailer (Walmart) should provide a tracking number and which carrier they are shipping. If USPS and UPS, they will generally knock and leave it at the door or place it in your mail box. Provided Walmart has not requested
    a signature confirmation that you received it. If FedEx, they will likely require a signature. Some carriers require a signature on items of significant value, for instance $50+.
  5. tohellnbak Win User

Xbox One Repair Wrong Tracking Number

so MS gave you a tracking number that Fedex doesnt recognize nor does Fedex CS state is a fedex tracking number... by any chance did the tracking number start with USPS or UPS
  6. HassanB Win User

Printing Shipping Labels

Hiya,

Depending on what sort of shipping option you picked, if it was anything to do with FedEx Drop Off (Standard or Express), please make sure to check your e-mail. It will contain information (Steps 1-3) on how to find a participating FedEx authorized shipping
    center that will print the label out for you. Working from memory, I believe step 1 shows you how to look up the FedEx location, step 2 gives you information on what you need to bring and what you need to take out of your console, and step 3 gives you the
    information you'd need to give to the FedEx representative at the location so they are able to print your label for you.

If you opted for the Express FedEx shipping, you would have had to pay $10.50 for the shipping and you are provided with complete shipping supplies at the store, if you didn't choose that option and just chose the free FedEx shipping then you'd need to either
    bring your own packaging or pay extra for packing material at the FedEx location.

If you're unable to find that e-mail or are unsure on what you picked to ship the item you'll want to reach out to phone support directly by visiting this link
    here.
Thema:

1. How do you ship the custom controller? UPS, FedEx or USPS? Also is there a way to pay... - Similar Threads - ship custom controller

2. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  3. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  4. Shipping label issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Shipping label issue.: I am trying to return my series s for repair, I recieved my shipping label on the 2/3/24 with advice on the email that I had until 1/4/24 to return the xbox. I took it to a UPS collection point...
  5. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  6. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  7. Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...: [img] I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just wondering if im even going to get that back...
  8. I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping...: What happened to my order? I placed a custom order for camera controller on December 2. I received confirmation and then shipping updates from FedEx. Now I have no updates said expected by 1222....
  9. It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!: It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!And the shipping time promised is within 3 weeks,I can't find any customer service on this issue either.Can...
  10. Anybody know when the new batch of custom made Xbox One controllers is going to ship?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know when the new batch of custom made Xbox One controllers is going to ship?: I've ordered one over three weeks ago and it's on "back order" status.... Kind sucks that no one at Microsoft is able to provide any updates or an estimated timeframe for delivery!...