How do you share an Xbox achievement to a Club on xbox.com?

Discus and support How do you share an Xbox achievement to a Club on xbox.com? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I joined an Xbox club on xbox.com and was wondering how I can share achievements from my activity feed in it like everyone else. I don't have an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Built To Last Gaming, May 29, 2023.

1. How do you share an Xbox achievement to a Club on xbox.com?

I joined an Xbox club on xbox.com and was wondering how I can share achievements from my activity feed in it like everyone else. I don't have an Xbox One or an Xbox Series X/S. Only an Xbox 360 E and a Windows 10 PC.

:)

Built To Last Gaming, May 29, 2023
  2. Built To Last Win User

Thank you! I can finally share my achievements in the club I'm in! This has been really helpful.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in sharing your achievements to your club.

Actually, this feature is available on the Xbox console companion app.

Since you have Windows 10 PC, just open Xbox console companion app or install it if you do not have it yet. Once you are signed in to the app, just go to your achievements by clicking on the trophy icon on the left panel. From there, you should see your achievements and you can share it to your club using the share button.

Hope that helps.
  4. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

How does one make friends to send gifts of power ups and keys etc

Hi! The easiest way I would recommend to find friends that play Bingo that you can exchange gifts........ would be by finding friends via the Xbox Clubs. There are several Clubs devoted to Microsoft Bingo.

To find a Club via Xbox, just click the Clubs tab and search for Microsoft Bingo or to find a Club via Xbox.com, sign into your account and under the tabs friends, achievements..... click the arrow on the right and select Clubs and search for Microsoft
    Bingo.

For more information about finding Clubs you can visit Where do I find Cubs Xbox Support Facts

Add some clubs and you'll see several people that Friend Share with Microsoft Bingo.
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Math

6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Rare Xbox one Day One Achievement

You can't see it via the regular achievements list on the console, nor the Xbox app or website.

If you have it unlocked, you can pin it to the top of your activity feed by doing this: -

1. Find a gamer who already has it pinned to their feed. They don't have to be a friend - they just need to have it pinned to their feed. I have it pinned to mine.

2. Go to their feed and click on the pinned achievement, then click on "Xbox One - Go to official club" on the right.

3. In the club, navigate to the Progress tab and there you will see your own Day One achievement unlock.

4. Click on the achievement, click on "Share", then you can share it to your own activity feed.

5. Go to your own feed, click on the achievement, then pin it.

I do agree that it would have been better if they added it as a profile badge when they removed it from the regular achievements list, especially as only 0.66% of Xbox One owners have it, but I think that ship has sailed already and they're unlikely to do anything with it now.
Thema:

1. How do you share an Xbox achievement to a Club on xbox.com? - Similar Threads - share achievement Club

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  4. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  5. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  8. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  9. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...
  10. How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?: I have an arcade stick that would normally have a button that would be assigned to PS touchpad and is pretty easy to accidentally press in certain games. The problem is that when it is connected...