How do you redeem Minecraft Minecoins from an Xbox Gift Card?

Discus and support How do you redeem Minecraft Minecoins from an Xbox Gift Card? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought 2 $15 Xbox Gift Cards and claimed them to my account. Am I able to spend this credit on Minecoins? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jumpout, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Jumpout
    Jumpout Guest

Hi,

I recently bought 2 $15 Xbox Gift Cards and claimed them to my account. Am I able to spend this credit on Minecoins?

Thanks

:)

Jumpout, Jan 29, 2023
  2. samyoonun Win User

Can't redeem Minecoins - get message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent mJMM2t5WG0SEGV1X.30.37

with all due respect, I did not make a one-time purchase. I purchased three separate gift cards. each gift card is $19.99 and is good for 3500 Minecoins. Each gift card was rung up by the Target cashier separately and each gift card has it's own distinct "Download Code." again, we've done this multiple times in the past: i.e. bought separate Minecoin gift cards, each of the same value and Minecoin denomination and redeemed each gift card on my son's Microsoft/Xbox account. each time we redeem a gift card, I can go to our Order History and see each card and see each Minecoin amount as well as log into his Minecraft account to show all Minecoins redeemed. so again, with all due respect, these are not one-time purchases. I've seen others on this forum who've had the same issue.
  3. Geri M. Win User

Minecoins in wrong account

Hi Ellie_sweetie,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, the Minecoins of you daughter was erroneously redeemed to your husband's account who is the family admin. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

As of the moment, nothing can be transferred between accounts and vendors usually do not refund gift cards once redeemed. Redeem Minecoins & Minecoin FAQ | Minecraft.

The best option to your situation now is to buy digital gift from Minecraft using the Minecoins and gift it to your daughter. Refer to this link How to Digitally Gift Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC – Home.

[​IMG]

Another helpful article here. What are Minecoins in Minecraft and how to buy them? (sportskeeda.com)

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?

Hello Thesithonefive, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

Unfortunately, Minecoin gift cards are specific to the version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition on the Microsoft platform, and cannot be redeemed or used on the PlayStation 4/5 version of Minecraft.

Minecoin gift cards can only be redeemed on the Microsoft account associated with the Bedrock Edition version of Minecraft on devices such as Xbox, Windows 10, mobile devices, and some Nintendo Switch consoles. They are not compatible with the PlayStation version of Minecraft.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. CarTzy Win User

I need help redeeming my game pass points. I redeemed them for 330 Minecraft mincoins but I never got the currency in game I need help getting the currency in game.

Hello Cade vampran,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Please visit this link to redeem your Minecraft Coins

Redeem Minecoins & Minecoin FAQ | Minecraft

How to redeem gift cards and codes
    How to redeem gift cards and codes | Xbox Support.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  6. samyoonun Win User

Can't redeem Minecoins - get message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent mJMM2t5WG0SEGV1X.30.37

hi Ricardo, we purchased the Minecoin gift cards from Target - we've never had issues with these before though. they are Microsoft branded: "Minecraft Minecoins, 3500 In-Game Currency, Buy skins, textures, & worlds, Android | iOS | Nintendo Switch | Xbox One | Win 10, Minecraft Minecoins Pack - 3500 coins" we bought three separate cards and our Target receipt shows three distinct download codes on the receipt. we've never had this issue before. if we can't redeem them, we can't get his birthday money back as they are not refundable. : (
Thema:

1. How do you redeem Minecraft Minecoins from an Xbox Gift Card? - Similar Threads - redeem Minecraft Minecoins

2. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  3. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  4. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  5. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  6. How do I redeem minecoins for minecraft on the switch?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem minecoins for minecraft on the switch?: I received a code for minecoins from Microsoft Rewards and I cannot figure out how to redeem the code for the minecoins on the switch. Can you please give me a step by step to get the reward on my...
  7. I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it.: I have the Minecraft gift card but I don't have any receipts. I was not given one when I bought one and I can't get one l. What do I do? 5a1a8e8d-5697-4262-b697-a8c6bacf386f
  8. Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25...: My son received a Minecraft minecoins gift card for his birthday, which was purchased at Walmart. After finally receiving the receipt with the activation code, I found that it was not a 25 digit...
  9. Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...: Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it shows on the microsoft account that it is completed but it has Zero balance. What do i do Maree...
  10. Got a minecraft minecoin code that is 10 digits how do I redeem??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a minecraft minecoin code that is 10 digits how do I redeem??: I got a 10 digit code but it says it has to be 25 digits.So how do I redeem my minecoins? ef6fcc0a-ddfe-43ef-b963-cb88f1a32956