How do you recover a microsoft account associated to a security email?

Discus and support How do you recover a microsoft account associated to a security email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently removed my Xbox One from the Beta Preview Program and didn't realise all my accounts would be removed. I had a few and I don't remember the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ghostbust3r2001, Nov 10, 2022.

1. How do you recover a microsoft account associated to a security email?

I recently removed my Xbox One from the Beta Preview Program and didn't realise all my accounts would be removed. I had a few and I don't remember the email for a lot of them, although I do have access to an email which is linked to them as a security email, although when I go to the regular recover username page, it shows the emails as mostly censored. I really want these accounts back so any information will help, thanks How do you recover a microsoft account associated to a security email? :)

:)

ghostbust3r2001, Nov 10, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ghostbust3r2001, The emails appear censored by security measures if you are not the one trying to sign in to the account.

If you know the security email of any of them, click one of the emails that are presented.

If you can't recover this way, you'll have to try the account recovery form.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Password problems

Hey mate, do you still have access to the email associated with the account? If you do I'd suggest updating the security information through the website and then deleting his profile (profile only, not items associated with the account) off the Xbox and
    trying to recover it with that information. Info on updating security information here:

support.xbox.com/.../security-proofs

-

If you don't have access to the email you can try and recover it here:
    https://account.live.com/acsr
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

retrieving a xbox 360 profile

Hey beneta83! If you know the email address the gamertag was associated with you can attempt to recover the password

here
    . If you do not know the email address, you can attempt to recover that
    here
    . Post back and let me know how it goes!
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

account verification

6. MackenzieEdwards Win User

Plz help. I need to reset my password and recovery forms dont work

i just found out that the email associated with the microsoft account has been deleted. How am i supposed to recover the account.
Thema:

1. How do you recover a microsoft account associated to a security email? - Similar Threads - recover microsoft account

2. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  5. How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...: I contacted Microsoft about this situation and they help me recover my account but then a week later it was banned. I spent years on this account, I need help please Microsoft!!!...
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  7. Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?: Hello My microsoft account was taken. The email was switched and the number was deleted. I have no other way to sign in that Microsoft is asking for to get it back. Is there any other sign of hope...
  8. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  9. I cant recover my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant recover my Microsoft account: It wont let me recover my account through the form as even when I type in the recovery form and complete it the automated system says its wrong when i know its right as I'm still signed in on it...
  10. recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account: how do I recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account, because now the microsoft account is practically gone, i don't know why they didn't give it days before actually deleting the...