How do you reach Level 2 + Xbox Live Gold in Microsoft Rewards?

Discus and support How do you reach Level 2 + Xbox Live Gold in Microsoft Rewards? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was checking the Status page for MR and I was wondering how you reach the + Xbox Live Gold tier, and if you do, how long do you keep XLG? Just a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Somebody_Knew_M3, Dec 7, 2022.

1. How do you reach Level 2 + Xbox Live Gold in Microsoft Rewards?

I was checking the Status page for MR and I was wondering how you reach the + Xbox Live Gold tier, and if you do, how long do you keep XLG? Just a month or until you fall out of the tier?

:)

Somebody_Knew_M3, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Scot C. Guillory Win User

Well I am curious about this because I have had xbox live gold for years and my Microsoft rewards is only a level 2 and not Level 2
    +Xbox Live Gold, what do I do to get the proper rewards?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sorry if I wasn’t clear.

Reaching level 2 in Microsoft rewards doesn’t unlock or give you an Xbox live gold subscription.

The benefits listed in the Level 2 + Live Gold are for accounts with an existing Xbox live gold or game pass ultimate (see picture)

The only way to get live gold via Microsoft rewards is redeeming Game Pass Ultimate with your points

[​IMG]
  4. Somebody_Knew_M3 Win User

So what you're saying is that the XLG subscription redeems itself the minute you reach level 2 and you don't get to choose when to redeem it?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today SOMEBODY_KNEW_M3

You unlock the level 2 earning always 500 points each month
    When you reach that quantity you’re going to stay in level 2

You lost the level 2 + live gold when you are not subscribed to Live gold.

For example, if you already earned 500 points and your subscription expires on Dec 10. You’re going to be level 2 + live gold until that date.
    If you don’t renew the subscription once Dec 11 arrives you’re going to stay only on level 2
  6. Bhargav Kalambhe Win User

sir ambassador of xbox

i had achieve around 4000 points on microsoft ,,,can i get xbox live here ,,, just showing there about +xboxlive ...

i am on level 2 ,,,,

mmay i redeem my prize of amazon voucher or , may i keep that point there only for to get xbox ?
Thema:

1. How do you reach Level 2 + Xbox Live Gold in Microsoft Rewards? - Similar Threads - reach Level Live

2. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  3. I reached the max amount of people that you can have as your home Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I reached the max amount of people that you can have as your home Xbox: as the title says I reached the max home Xbox’s My question is how can I see All the accounts that have my xbox as there home Xbox bd108644-e57a-4251-aa8e-b1ea285d8493
  4. more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level

in XboX Insiders
    more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level: i was wondering if there was a way to gain more activities surveys etc submitted by /u/BubblySock7735 [link] [comments]
  5. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  6. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  7. Is the level 10+ shirt still obtainable for those who reach level 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the level 10+ shirt still obtainable for those who reach level 10?: I hit level 10, been in the program for a year, and can’t find the option to claim it under the insider content -> apps section. (Which is where the Xbox blog posts about the level 2+ and level...
  8. Didn't reach next level reward tier, but should have.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didn't reach next level reward tier, but should have.: During the extended period for the 2016 rewards. I only needed $98 and in fact spent $120Ish worth of games, and I'm a little confused on why my account restarted back on tier 2 of xbox live...
  9. I lose all audio when I reach the New Orleans level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lose all audio when I reach the New Orleans level: I downloaded the game from the Xbox store and all the audio craps out at the New Orleans level. If I go back to previous stages everything is fine, New Orleans level has half to no audio. Played...
  10. Would like to get S Ranks on Abyss, Reach Level 50, acquire 150 bonuses, and get a few ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would like to get S Ranks on Abyss, Reach Level 50, acquire 150 bonuses, and get a few ...: I am level 48 and recently started playing this games RAID mode again. I would like help getting the above Achievements. I play with a mic and would jus tlike some help if anyone still plays this...