How do you Pin Xbox Store content since the last update?

Discus and support How do you Pin Xbox Store content since the last update? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tend to pin content from XBOX Live that I plan on purchasing or am interested in seeing if others want to play. You normally would hit "Start"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mikhail Krauser, Aug 14, 2016.

1. How do you Pin Xbox Store content since the last update?

I tend to pin content from XBOX Live that I plan on purchasing or am interested in seeing if others want to play. You normally would hit "Start" essentially then pin, but now all I get is "About This App". How do we pin that content now?

:)

Mikhail Krauser, Aug 14, 2016
  2. Pin to Home trouble

Hello There,

Flame Haze SnS You can pin your favourite games, apps and content to the My Pins list on the
    Xbox Dashboard. You can then access any of your pinned content directly from the Dashboard.

Click Here
    To Learn How To Use It & How To Create A Pin & Remove a pin or move a pin to the front.
    Keep Me Updated,

PR1NCE DARKNESS, Aug 14, 2016
  3. BSpudd
    BSpudd Guest
    Can't pin store items since August update.

I use pins on my Xbox One Home screen to keep track of games I am interested in but have not bought yet. Ever since the August 2016 update, I can't add store items to my pins. The option in the new store interface just isn't there anymore. Am I missing something?

The Xbox support site only lists how to pin items from my installed games and apps. And so far searching the support forums has not turned up anything.

BSpudd, Aug 14, 2016
  4. Phl0am
    Phl0am Guest

Seriously BUMP. I also used the feature as a wishlist for future purchases and now it's gone. Why oh why.

Phl0am, Aug 23, 2016
  5. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey guys! This feature is currently not available, however this is intended. If you would like to bring this feature back , submit it to

Xbox feedback. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey guys! This feature is currently not available, however this is intended. If you would like to bring this feature back , submit it to

Xbox feedback. Thanks!
  7. Phl0am Win User

Seriously BUMP. I also used the feature as a wishlist for future purchases and now it's gone. Why oh why.
  8. MrAdyCarter Win User

Netflix pinned items missing from PINS

How many pins do you have?

Im not sure if you noticed, but as of the last update, theres a maximum pin amount on the dashboard, all pins after that limit are invisible, and the final pin is replaced with a marker to tell you this.

Is this perhaps whats happening here, you've simply pinned too many things?
  9. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Pin to Home trouble

Hello There,

Flame Haze SnS You can pin your favourite games, apps and content to the My Pins list on the
    Xbox Dashboard. You can then access any of your pinned content directly from the Dashboard.

Click Here
    To Learn How To Use It & How To Create A Pin & Remove a pin or move a pin to the front.
    Keep Me Updated,
  10. TMSIDR360 Win User

Thumbnails from game library missing

I also hope that the performance of loading game images and pins will be improved. And the different pin behaviour since the last update is also confusing.
Thema:

1. How do you Pin Xbox Store content since the last update? - Similar Threads - Pin Store content

2. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  3. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  4. Issues with Microsoft Store and a "PIN"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with Microsoft Store and a "PIN": Hi all, So recently I was trying to download Minecraft. I ended up at the Microsoft Store, asking me for a PIN which I don't have. I had set up a new Microsoft account to get Minecraft on and...
  5. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store/use account/change pin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store/use account/change pin: So I did an account migration with my old email from yonks ago where in I downloaded minecraft java edition. After growing want to play had accrued over these last few months, I tried to give it a...
  6. How do I pin a Microsoft Store app to the desktop? (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I pin a Microsoft Store app to the desktop? (Windows 10): I've seen many answers on questions like that that say to open the start menu, find the app, click "more", and then select "open file location". Then, another answer telling me to right click the...
  7. Microsoft Store and hello pin. Cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store and hello pin. Cant login: I'm trying to log in with my account on another computer and wanted to download Minecraft. I log in and then it says it wants my Hello Pin. I enter my PIN code but it only says that it is the...
  8. Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...

in XboX Insiders
    Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CyberKnight1 [link] [comments]
  9. No longer able to pin non-purchased games to store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to pin non-purchased games to store?: It seems that, after the August update, you are no longer able to pin non-purchased games in the Store to your Dashboard. I find that EXTREMELY disappointing and frustrating. Before the update, I...
  10. Can't pin store items since August update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pin store items since August update.: I use pins on my Xbox One Home screen to keep track of games I am interested in but have not bought yet. Ever since the August 2016 update, I can't add store items to my pins. The option in the...