how do you get your Xbox one to stop get a yellow screen with black spot on it while you play

Discus and support how do you get your Xbox one to stop get a yellow screen with black spot on it while you play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having trouble with my Xbox one and I need help. It's keeps putting this yellow screen and black spots on my game and I do not know how to get it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaffronCorgi313, Dec 27, 2016.

1. how do you get your Xbox one to stop get a yellow screen with black spot on it while you play

I'm having trouble with my Xbox one and I need help. It's keeps putting this yellow screen and black spots on my game and I do not know how to get it off

:)

SaffronCorgi313, Dec 27, 2016
  2. Sign in screen

So i turn on my Xbox one console. so far everything normal. but it will show this black screen with the circle in the middle saying,"Signing you in" Again, normal.

soon after, i will get a notification saying that I'm signed in but the black screen the the words saying that its signing me in is still there and i have to wait some time before I'm in the menu ready to play my game. why is this happening? if possible,
    how do i stop it?

Andres Villarroel, Dec 27, 2016
  3. bigworm215
    bigworm215 Guest
    Waste of money and time!!!!

Get a new Xbox One for Xmas, 3 games, and cant play a single one because Microsoft cant get their *** together!! its the day after Xmas, did you expect only a handful of people to be connected??!?!?!?!?!?! Get your heads out of your collective *** and get
    this fixed!!!! No offline modes means a shiny black box sitting on the *** shelf while we wait for you guys to stop *** around!!!! Should have stuck with the PS4.

bigworm215, Dec 27, 2016
  4. Dan87-3E251722-4AD5- Win User

Got xbo 6days ago - black screen each day - should I return it?

So are you getting a black screen while watching TV but it works while playing a game?
  5. LoftyBee Win User

The Amazing:Spiderman

[quote user="FamilyGuyGary"]

If it's been explained, excuse the question, but how do the map collectibles work? Is it like Batman where it shows you the locations? Please say yes.

[/quote]

Certain collectibles are found within missions, if you miss any you can replay any mission at any time but just visiting your apartment.

When your swinging about the city ( free roaming ) there are 700 comics to find, to be honest they are not too hard to spot, even if you don't actually see one on screen your character might spot one and you get a warning on screen to that one is nearby.

Also when you have collected 500 comics the rest show up as yellow dots on the mini map when you are near them, like I said though they are not too hard to find.
  6. NameMonkey Boy Win User

How do you spot?

The range has been reduced from other BF titles. Also the spot only appears while the play is in line of sight, as soon as the player moves behind cover the spot is removed.
  7. Blaz0 Win User

How do you spot?

I was trying last night. It didn't seem to work for me. I have spotted thousands in BC2, so it's not an issue if I'm capable.
  8. Bon3zz1001 Win User

How do you spot?

By the way, if you're mashing the back button and you start to hear a beeping noise it means that it's on cool down because you tried spamming it too much.
Thema:

how do you get your Xbox one to stop get a yellow screen with black spot on it while you play

1. how do you get your Xbox one to stop get a yellow screen with black spot on it while you play - Similar Threads - stop yellow screen

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  4. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  5. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  8. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  9. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  10. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...