how do you get unbanned from microsoft?

Discus and support how do you get unbanned from microsoft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was playing Minecraft with some friends and i got offline for a few hours then came back to join them again and it said that im banned from online i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jeremiah Osahon, Dec 27, 2023.

1. how do you get unbanned from microsoft?

i was playing Minecraft with some friends and i got offline for a few hours then came back to join them again and it said that im banned from online i don't know what i did i thought it was just Minecraft but i looked into it a bit more and it said that i got banned by microsoft can someone please help me with this?

:)

Jeremiah Osahon, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Jeremiah Osahon Win User

hey i checked and it says i have no suspensions and i dont know how to contact them can you send a link so i can email them about the problem?

[​IMG]
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

4. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Jeremiah, my name is Jhon and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Make sure you have entered your information correctly with the account you are banned with, if the ban lasts only a few days you cannot appeal and you must simply wait for your account to be unbanned as soon as possible, keep in mind that support cannot help recover accounts but here is the link so you can also contact them and get more details.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  5. WavedCabbage841 Win User

How do I get unbanned from mixer

how do I get unbanned from mixer
    im sorry Microsoft un ban me please I want stream

6. Daft Badger Win User

how do i get unbanned from messaging

Thema:

1. how do you get unbanned from microsoft? - Similar Threads - unbanned microsoft

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  4. How can i get my xbox unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i get my xbox unbanned?: My friend got his account permanently banned on xbox but he was set as my home console so my xbox is now banned... what can i do to get my xbox back? 763f38a6-1bbb-4528-aeb8-12767ce6a0bd
  5. How to get unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get unbanned: Somehow i have been perminatly suspended from my xbox without any reason i have apealed my case but it really feels like its is just a robot i am not sure what to do as i believe i have done...
  6. How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?: I’m really annoyed at the fact that I was banned for a post in which it literally said “subaru wrx 2,000,000 bid” ON FORZA 4 in which I was selling the car for a 2 million bid it’s ridiculous I...
  7. How do I get my console unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my console unbanned: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe233cd8-fc95-4aad-86b0-2c58c7facd13
  8. how can i get unbanned from microsoft rewards HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i get unbanned from microsoft rewards HELP: i was informed i had been banned from 'rewards points' on phone, laptop and xbox i cant earn points through my game pass or anywhere else, the reason given was i had been using a VPN but they...
  9. Unban my account Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unban my account Microsoft: my account got banned for no reason the account got banned today at 17:03 I wasn’t even on my Xbox at the time I don’t know what I have done so unless you have proof I would like you to send it...
  10. IF you work at microsoft unban me

in XBoX on Consoles
    IF you work at microsoft unban me: Unban me please i have break coming up for collage, and i want to play ed79d5e1-1a7d-42cd-a031-763baca051eb