how do you get unbanned from microsoft?

Discus and support how do you get unbanned from microsoft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was playing Minecraft with some friends and i got offline for a few hours then came back to join them again and it said that im banned from online i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jeremiah Osahon, Dec 27, 2023.

1. how do you get unbanned from microsoft?

i was playing Minecraft with some friends and i got offline for a few hours then came back to join them again and it said that im banned from online i don't know what i did i thought it was just Minecraft but i looked into it a bit more and it said that i got banned by microsoft can someone please help me with this?

:)

Jeremiah Osahon, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Jeremiah Osahon Win User

hey i checked and it says i have no suspensions and i dont know how to contact them can you send a link so i can email them about the problem?

[​IMG]
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

4. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Jeremiah, my name is Jhon and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Make sure you have entered your information correctly with the account you are banned with, if the ban lasts only a few days you cannot appeal and you must simply wait for your account to be unbanned as soon as possible, keep in mind that support cannot help recover accounts but here is the link so you can also contact them and get more details.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  5. WavedCabbage841 Win User

How do I get unbanned from mixer

how do I get unbanned from mixer
    im sorry Microsoft un ban me please I want stream

6. Daft Badger Win User

how do i get unbanned from messaging

Thema:

1. how do you get unbanned from microsoft? - Similar Threads - unbanned microsoft

2. How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?: I’m really annoyed at the fact that I was banned for a post in which it literally said “subaru wrx 2,000,000 bid” ON FORZA 4 in which I was selling the car for a 2 million bid it’s ridiculous I...
  3. How do I get my console unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my console unbanned: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe233cd8-fc95-4aad-86b0-2c58c7facd13
  4. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  5. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  6. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  7. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  8. how can i get unbanned from microsoft rewards HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i get unbanned from microsoft rewards HELP: i was informed i had been banned from 'rewards points' on phone, laptop and xbox i cant earn points through my game pass or anywhere else, the reason given was i had been using a VPN but they...
  9. Unban my account Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unban my account Microsoft: my account got banned for no reason the account got banned today at 17:03 I wasn’t even on my Xbox at the time I don’t know what I have done so unless you have proof I would like you to send it...
  10. IF you work at microsoft unban me

in XBoX on Consoles
    IF you work at microsoft unban me: Unban me please i have break coming up for collage, and i want to play ed79d5e1-1a7d-42cd-a031-763baca051eb