How do you get the new dashboard

Discus and support How do you get the new dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; That’s all submitted by /u/Outside-Adagio-3168 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Outside-Adagio-3168, Jun 7, 2023.

1. How do you get the new dashboard

/u/Outside-Adagio-3168, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Dundee1518 Win User

New Dashboard Blows (IGN)

how do we get the new dashboard?
  3. Sir Z0mbie Win User

Revert to Fall 2011 Update

There is no way to do this at this time. How ever, once you get used to the new dashboard and added features I am sure you will enjoy it!
  4. A2Aegis Win User

New Dashboard Blows (IGN)

[quote user="Dundee1518"]

how do we get the new dashboard?

[/quote]

It'll be a part of the fall update.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One displays icons that are too small. How to remedy?

You have the new dashboard home screen on your console, that is how it's supposed to look. The other consoles will be getting that dashboard soon.
  6. desflo Win User

Dashboard needs to be customizable!

I was going to ask how did you get the new dashboard..i wanted to up date mine to it..but if its that s~~t i wont bother..but guess i have to try it tobe sure..so how do you get it
Thema:

How do you get the new dashboard

1. How do you get the new dashboard - Similar Threads - dashboard

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  8. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...
  9. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  10. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...