How do you get rid of Gold Membership if you are paying for it monthly?

Discus and support How do you get rid of Gold Membership if you are paying for it monthly? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't use Xbox much anymore, and I want to get rid of my membership for Xbox Live. How would I do that? f8999cd7-a3ad-480c-87f1-9d56226e6f74 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AgentD000, Jan 5, 2014.

1. AgentD000
    AgentD000 Guest

I don't use Xbox much anymore, and I want to get rid of my membership for Xbox Live. How would I do that?

:)

AgentD000, Jan 5, 2014
  2. hulkorigins
    hulkorigins Guest
    NEED TO MAKE A CHANGE TO MEMBERSHIP

microsoft if your reading this u need to make multiplayer free just deals and free games with gold im sick of paying for membership and i cant get membership and your gonna make less if you dont get rid of gold because people are gonna move to ps4 so please
    make multiplayer free i cant open my supply drop on advanced warfare and use the ae4 and camos cuz i dont hav gold and im sick of it

hulkorigins, Jan 5, 2014
  3. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    FIFA 12 Demo thoughts and feedback

[quote user="Jubas Friis DK"]

How do you get Fifa 12 demo without having gold membership?

[/quote]

You have to wait for a period of time before it becomes available for silver members.

One of the perks of paying for Gold membership is getting demos before the Silvers!

PrimoFuSion, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 5, 2014
  5. How do u turn of auto renewal?

Anthony12354989, May 9, 2014
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Anthony, follow the link I previously posted and it will show you how to turn it off.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

Anthony, follow the link I previously posted and it will show you how to turn it off.
  8. Anthony12354989 Win User

How do u turn of auto renewal?
  9. Smwutches Win User

10. ColonelBoston Win User

How do you get rid of this?

Just pick a random spot on the map and try to leave another custom destination. When you do so it'll give you the option to remove the custom marker entirely.
  11. RiddledStream58 Win User

state code 83820065

I cant get the 1 month gold membership on my xbox can anyone tell me how to get it and do you have to pay after that.
Thema:

1. How do you get rid of Gold Membership if you are paying for it monthly? - Similar Threads - rid Gold Membership

2. How do I get rid of the black screen on my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get rid of the black screen on my Xbox: I was playing my Xbox and randomly it froze. After that happened I turned I reset the Xbox, and took me to a system error screen so I did a factory reset. Now every time I turn my Xbox back on I...
  3. Command to get rid of xbox gaming services will not work, error 0x80070005 any help? my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Command to get rid of xbox gaming services will not work, error 0x80070005 any help? my...: [img] using the delete command does that no matter what, ran powershell in admin and did everything the help websites did. 3403b850-f7e4-4fd3-ac8f-ef0fb8ccd82d
  4. Is there anyway to get rid of the 12 character Xbox one gamertag and keep the 15 character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get rid of the 12 character Xbox one gamertag and keep the 15 character...: It's really annoying having 2 Gamertags, I want to get rid of the 12 character gamertag and only have the 360 15 digit gamer tag. Most of the posts are old but they had said if you change it on...
  5. Hey all how can I get rid off the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey all how can I get rid off the cloud?: can someone help me get rid of the cloud off Xbox one. 1e6f8cc7-e02b-4252-87fd-f8bad6c95471
  6. How to get rid of old enforcement notification?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get rid of old enforcement notification?: Got an enforcement action (my only one) for a 24 hour communication ban almost a year ago but it’s gone away from my history and deleted due to time and good behavior yet I still have the...
  7. How do you get rid of false reports that's been there for a long time

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get rid of false reports that's been there for a long time: My feedback is that Xbox / Microsoft wants to report people that didn't do nothing wrong and I'm one of those people they should contact the people or check that person's account to see if they...
  8. How do I get rid of L3(pressing left stick) showing a keyboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get rid of L3(pressing left stick) showing a keyboard?: I can't run on shooter games because of this and it's really annoying. 6e68c508-1588-4ea4-9fa2-00671469e872
  9. Getting rid of the new dashboard...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting rid of the new dashboard...: Is getting out of the Alpha-Skip Ahead ring the only way to get rid of that big ads screen that serves as dashboard? submitted by /u/Nooranee [link] [comments]
  10. Hitting rid of gold and ea access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitting rid of gold and ea access: So been part of the software update since the begening that I knew I come across a lot off issue but that was cool with but I though that one problume would be sorted but it still happens ever...