How do you get rid of Gold Membership if you are paying for it monthly?

Discus and support How do you get rid of Gold Membership if you are paying for it monthly? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't use Xbox much anymore, and I want to get rid of my membership for Xbox Live. How would I do that? f8999cd7-a3ad-480c-87f1-9d56226e6f74 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AgentD000, Jan 5, 2014.

1. AgentD000
    AgentD000 Guest

I don't use Xbox much anymore, and I want to get rid of my membership for Xbox Live. How would I do that?

:)

AgentD000, Jan 5, 2014
  2. hulkorigins
    hulkorigins Guest
    NEED TO MAKE A CHANGE TO MEMBERSHIP

microsoft if your reading this u need to make multiplayer free just deals and free games with gold im sick of paying for membership and i cant get membership and your gonna make less if you dont get rid of gold because people are gonna move to ps4 so please
    make multiplayer free i cant open my supply drop on advanced warfare and use the ae4 and camos cuz i dont hav gold and im sick of it

hulkorigins, Jan 5, 2014
  3. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    FIFA 12 Demo thoughts and feedback

[quote user="Jubas Friis DK"]

How do you get Fifa 12 demo without having gold membership?

[/quote]

You have to wait for a period of time before it becomes available for silver members.

One of the perks of paying for Gold membership is getting demos before the Silvers!

PrimoFuSion, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 5, 2014
  5. How do u turn of auto renewal?

Anthony12354989, May 9, 2014
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Anthony, follow the link I previously posted and it will show you how to turn it off.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

Anthony, follow the link I previously posted and it will show you how to turn it off.
  8. Anthony12354989 Win User

How do u turn of auto renewal?
  9. Smwutches Win User

10. Smwutches Win User

2 questions about the 360

1. A gold membership is required to play online multiplayer.

2. If you purchase a gold membership, you can pay monthly, every 3 months, or yearly.
  11. Danno McK. Win User

Free Gold for 1 month and Gold for $1 for 1 month = 2 months for $1?

You're posting from a free account. I don't think you'll be able to activate the free month of Gold at this point: it's an offer when you are creating the Xbox Live account, and if you decline it you don't get another offer for that account. (At least,
    that's how it used to work.)

If you purchase a 1 Month for $1 offer, you get the full Gold membership including Games With Gold. You are signing up for the recurring monthly subscription and billing if you do that, so be sure to turn off automatic renewal if you do not want to
    keep paying for a Gold subscription at the regular monthly rate.
Thema:

1. How do you get rid of Gold Membership if you are paying for it monthly? - Similar Threads - rid Gold Membership

2. On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.

in XBoX on Windows
    On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.: I am totally confused. On only 1 document, caps lock seems to be on when it isn't. It's the ONLY document this is happening with. How can I stop it? 22cb30e6-4e8f-4b7e-8354-0656194f0f22
  3. On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen

in XBoX on Windows
    On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen: On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen bcc5a3af-b8f0-4562-a689-5447d0a34a0e
  4. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  5. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  6. How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?: I hate your company so much. Xbox is aweful. It’s freezes, lags and my seafarer external hard drive( which says on their site that it can hold x/S games makes me download them right to my internal...
  7. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  8. any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?: i have changed my gamertag the old one still in use and it shows on both my profile and in game's it's also have set automatically as a classic gamertag the new one only shows on profile...
  9. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  10. Hitting rid of gold and ea access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitting rid of gold and ea access: So been part of the software update since the begening that I knew I come across a lot off issue but that was cool with but I though that one problume would be sorted but it still happens ever...