How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does...

Discus and support How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does nothing and microsoft support hasn't got a clue how to fix things.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LostJoe, May 4, 2022.

1. LostJoe
    LostJoe Guest

How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does...

How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does nothing and microsoft support hasn't got a clue how to fix things.

:)

LostJoe, May 4, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does nothing and microsoft support hasn't got a clue how to fix things.

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey LostJoe, how are you today? Hope you're well.

You can actually submit a request on the MFS team official website:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...

Hope that helps.
  3. Captain G64 Win User

Flight Simulator keeps telling me to press any key. Can't log into Xbox Live. Back to FS. Infinite loop!!!

Thanks Matteus,

That article describes crashes or crashes to desktop, neither of which I'm experiencing. This is a loop where Xbox Live doesn't seem to let me log in, sends me back to MSFS which send me back to Xbox Live to log in. Nothing is crashing. I can confirm that all updates are installed via the MS Store, including all relevant Gaming Services updates. I'm not keen on stripping down everything on my PC - hardware, software and drivers every time I get an MSFS issue, which is what the article suggests. I may as well just have a dedicated MSFS PC with nothing else on it. It really shouldn't be this difficult. It seems every couple of weeks there's another issue.
  4. 心腐れ Win User

Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

how did you get a hold on tech support, when i call all they do is send me a link to their online support that does nothing
  5. XBF - Drew Win User

MS Flight Simulator Crashed Box

6. XBF - Drew Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 rudder problem.

Thema:

1. How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does... - Similar Threads - real support msfs

2. Pointless since no real support but can't access my Xbox Series X or S since 24hrs and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pointless since no real support but can't access my Xbox Series X or S since 24hrs and...: As per the title this is pointless and I'm sure someone will pop in with turn it off and on again... Done all trouble shooting, reset Xbox, updated firmware offline same problem, would you like...
  3. Can i speak to a real person for xbox Help and support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i speak to a real person for xbox Help and support?: Can i speak to a real person for xbox Help and support? 913c9dcb-4fde-448a-becf-a72b25599ad0
  4. How do I speak to a real person at Xbox Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I speak to a real person at Xbox Support?: My Xbox broke in March, and it was under warranty. After three months of painful interactions with support, they finally repaired my console which broke within warranty, with a receipt from an...
  5. This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is bull, where are all the real life agents to help with customer support.: I turned on my xbox afer cold start and it currently is not letting me signnin or go to settings because somehow my curser is on the back on the home dash not the interface when you push the xbox...
  6. Customer Support - How do you speak to a real person??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Support - How do you speak to a real person??: I've just spent 2hrs navigating the microsoft website to try and speak to someone in customer support without success?!! My sons Xbox One controller has stopped working 10 days after 12 month...
  7. real support

in XBoX Accessibility
    real support: does anyone actually work for xbox been trying to talk to a real person for 2 days and the virtual agent just gives me more links to the virtual agent did they just stop responding to their...
  8. need chat to support n real agent anyone got a link plse srry but i been here for 4 hours ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need chat to support n real agent anyone got a link plse srry but i been here for 4 hours ...: need link get to chat to real agent tbh anyone plse 2b33e710-b1a7-4295-ba6f-e27a3baa7cc6
  9. Talk to a real live human for a support question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Talk to a real live human for a support question: Ok, nothing I seem to be doing is able to get me to talk to a real live human being for support. Does Xbox actually have real people doing support? Is there a phone number I can call? On-live chat...
  10. Is XBox Support a real thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is XBox Support a real thing?: I have tried for more than 16 hours to get a support chat or Twitter DM, or a phone call into support. They triple charged me for a product (Gold Live) that I am still not able to use. All the...