How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does...

Discus and support How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does nothing and microsoft support hasn't got a clue how to fix things.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LostJoe, May 4, 2022.

1. LostJoe
    LostJoe Guest

How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does...

How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does nothing and microsoft support hasn't got a clue how to fix things.

:)

LostJoe, May 4, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does nothing and microsoft support hasn't got a clue how to fix things.

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey LostJoe, how are you today? Hope you're well.

You can actually submit a request on the MFS team official website:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...

Hope that helps.
  3. Captain G64 Win User

Flight Simulator keeps telling me to press any key. Can't log into Xbox Live. Back to FS. Infinite loop!!!

Thanks Matteus,

That article describes crashes or crashes to desktop, neither of which I'm experiencing. This is a loop where Xbox Live doesn't seem to let me log in, sends me back to MSFS which send me back to Xbox Live to log in. Nothing is crashing. I can confirm that all updates are installed via the MS Store, including all relevant Gaming Services updates. I'm not keen on stripping down everything on my PC - hardware, software and drivers every time I get an MSFS issue, which is what the article suggests. I may as well just have a dedicated MSFS PC with nothing else on it. It really shouldn't be this difficult. It seems every couple of weeks there's another issue.
  4. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

Hi Albert, I’m Ryan.

Does any specific error code/message appear when the download abruptly stops?

Try the recommended troubleshooting in this support article:
    https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com...-to-troubleshoot-download-Installation-issues

If the issue persists, you’d need to contact MSFS Support. You can submit a request at https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new (select ‘I can’t download or install the sim’ as the reason).

Their Twitter: https://twitter.com/msfs_support / https://twitter.com/asobostudio - they accept DMs.

There’s also the official MSFS Community Support Forums:
    https://forums.flightsimulator.com/

Here to help.
  5. 心腐れ Win User

Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

how did you get a hold on tech support, when i call all they do is send me a link to their online support that does nothing
  6. Lee Wretham1 Win User

I’ve accidentally made two xbox/ Microsoft accounts with the same email and I don’t know how to access the old one.

Actually this is a real issue - there is an article about it. its to do with a hickup with the AsureAD migration from 2018.
    The only fix is to ring Microsoft support.
Thema:

1. How do you get real support for msfs issues. Sending me from article to articel does... - Similar Threads - real support msfs

2. Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?: I have contacted Microsoft support and no one has been able to help me get into my account. Everytime I do the account recover or reinstatement it sais that information is wrong . I made the...
  3. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  4. How do I call Microsoft support? What is the REAL number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I call Microsoft support? What is the REAL number?: I’ve been trying for days to get a hold of Microsoft support. I have been given many numbers and do not know which one is a scam Microsoft company or the real deal. I got hacked and need to...
  5. Account was hacked, it's been over 2 months and no real word from support, what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked, it's been over 2 months and no real word from support, what should I do?: My account was compromised, I had it locked immediately, I submitted a 30 question form over 3 times and I have heard 1 thing back from support in the past month. Constantly asking if I could do...
  6. How do i speak to a real person at support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i speak to a real person at support?: I gifted someone a game and its not compatible and i cant speak to a real person to get a refund dc5165f7-5f12-4550-9011-3531729b610b
  7. How To Get In Touch With A Real Person At Xbox Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How To Get In Touch With A Real Person At Xbox Support?: So I was recently suspended for 4 days Starting on June 6th 2023 at 9:07 a.m. so whenever I found this out I suspended for Violating Community Standards I felt like 4 days was a good enough...
  8. I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family...: I am having a real issue with the lack of customer support here. I have 2 kids on my family account set up to an Xbox and for some reason the password isn't working. The password recover is also...
  9. How can I contact a real support for XBox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I contact a real support for XBox?: Hello, I seem to be getting e-mail subscriptions from someone elses XBox account. Almost every day I receive an e-mail stating that items on my wishlist are on sale, but I never did put anything...
  10. Pointless since no real support but can't access my Xbox Series X or S since 24hrs and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pointless since no real support but can't access my Xbox Series X or S since 24hrs and...: As per the title this is pointless and I'm sure someone will pop in with turn it off and on again... Done all trouble shooting, reset Xbox, updated firmware offline same problem, would you like...