How do you get Microsoft to refund billing errors???

Discus and support How do you get Microsoft to refund billing errors??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to get an issue resolved since May and I am running out of ideas of who to contact. We cancelled an Xbox Live subscription on 11... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GGH:), Jul 8, 2020.

1. GGH:)
    GGH:) Guest

I have been trying to get an issue resolved since May and I am running out of ideas of who to contact.

We cancelled an Xbox Live subscription on 11 April 20, it shows as expired 11 May 20.

Microsoft have since taken 3 subscription payments. I can't get a refund through the online form (the order is too old), I can't get an answer from Microsoft Support as they say the subscription is cancelled and there is no way the payments are being taken,
    it must be an error with the "bank". The "bank" is a GoHenry Visa card for an 11 year old, GoHenry say the money is being taken by Microsoft, not "pushed" to MS by GoHenry. I even removed the card from the account in June and yet another payment was taken
    today. I've been told by GoHenry the best thing I can do is to cancel his card to stop any future payments being taken.

I need the money refunding, seriously, I know it's not a huge amount of money but an 11 year old child is essentially having his pocket money stolen, who do I need to contact to get this resolved?

Cancelled subscriptions

Xbox Live Gold

Microsoft Corporation

Expired on 11/05/2020

Last charge £6.99 on 11/04/2020

MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GOLD (MSBILL.INFO)

Today 05:39

-£6.99

MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GOLD (MSBILL.INFO, GB)

08 Jun 2020

-£6.99

08 May 2020

Fri, 04:33

MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GOLD (MSBILL.INFO, GB)

-£6.99

MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GOLD (MSBILL.INFO)

:)

GGH:), Jul 8, 2020
  2. HelenSymes Win User

Hi there, I have also had an issue with Microsoft taking an annual payment. There appears to be no direct quick way of cancelling an XBox subscription and stopping the payment. I've been going round the houses, clicking on links on my Microsoft account,
    which takes you in circles - so frustrating. In the end, I have been able to cancel next year's subscription (due in July 2021) on PayPal, where the money was taken from - it was on PayPal as a Pre-Paid or Pre-Approved Subscription (yet I don't ever remember
    agreeing to it being this, must've been in the small print).

So, although I've cancelled the 'pre-approved' payment on PayPal, I'm still struggling to cancel the actual subscription on my Microsoft account - why on EARTH is this so hard to do!!?????I literally have 8 browsers open at the top of my screen for Microsoft,
    its just taking me full circle each time I click on a link!! It's only £49.99, but it's been taken from my PayPal account, which I was using to save money on from selling bits and bobs on eBay.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Error 0x803f8007

4. LunaLight7 Win User

Refund scam from Microsoft?

How do you get a refund from the Microsoft Store?
    Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
    From the top menu bar, select Payment & billing > Order history.
    Navigate to the game or app you want to be refunded, and select 'Request a refund'.
  5. LunaLight7 Win User

Micro soft refunds

How do you get a refund from the Microsoft Store?
    Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
    From the top menu bar, select Payment & billing > Order history.
    Navigate to the game or app you want to be refunded, and select 'Request a refund'.
  6. XL Djm Win User

Fifa Points Not Showing Up On Fifa 22

Anyone else know how to get their refund back if the order doesn’t show up on the Microsoft billing section. I’ve called up Microsoft Help support and they said they couldn’t do anything to refund me since they didn’t actually receive the order details.
Thema:

1. How do you get Microsoft to refund billing errors??? - Similar Threads - Microsoft refund billing

2. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  3. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  4. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  5. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund: Hello, I just finished purchasing an Xbox series X to purposely play the latest version of MS Flight Simulator.. I noticed that when I load a game from a saved flight, the game does not load...
  7. refund approved but stated as "completed" microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but stated as "completed" microsoft: hello i've made refund on a wrong purchase but the refund is approved but stated as "completed" microsoft history , so i never got the money , is this a new glitsh on microsoft or what exactly ?...
  8. Is microsoft flight simulator compatible on Xbox 1S? if it isn't then can I get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is microsoft flight simulator compatible on Xbox 1S? if it isn't then can I get a refund?: I bought microsoft flight simulator but it wont work on my PC (200mb or so of VRAM) and im trying to get it up on my Xbox 1S, im wondering if its supported on the 1S and if it isn't then can I get...
  9. My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...: My refund request for minecraft was approved and I have proof on my account. Microsoft refunded the amount but then still stole the money back out of my account right after. I want my refund....
  10. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b