How do you get in contact when they don't answer your messages

Discus and support How do you get in contact when they don't answer your messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having trouble getting a headset replaced under warranty b19a1fd7-0401-416e-9920-e98832d2a99d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by darren wishart, Dec 5, 2022.

1. How do you get in contact when they don't answer your messages

I'm having trouble getting a headset replaced under warranty

:)

darren wishart, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Darren, by your description you are trying to fill out the form to send your accessory to the Microsoft warranty, what exactly happens when you try, does it display any error messages?

If you are unable to create your repair order, try contacting Xbox support via live chat using the link below during office hours.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us/
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

How do i find the console update screen code

The Original Thread was locked WHY????????

The Question was NEVER Answered by 6 Different Moderators...came and Asked Stupid questions but Never Gave a Answer.

Please Answer the QUESTION

Don't Ask Anymore Questions Moderators...just ANSWER The Question..if you don't know don't Butt In..

On the XBOX Beta App it asks...To ENTER THE CODE FROM THE CONSOLE UPDATE SCREEN in order to SYNC your APP that is on the phone to the XBOX 360...

WE Want to know How to get the Code cause there is no UPDATE SCREEN...

264 more people are WAITING for this ANswer...Please..stop butting in IF you don't know how to answer...and don't LOCK the thread because we are inquiring and need HELP that you aren't Providing...
    People are asking you questions because your question is lacking info what are your teying to do when this message pops up
  4. InsideKiwi Win User

Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, but when I run the network connectivity test it shows me the message that I'm connected to the internet and there's is nothing wrong, but I'm not connected. So the link you posted, I don't get any of the answers that are shown over
    there. How can I call the Xbox support? Can't find any numbers though.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Microsoft support is awful!!!!!

Hi there,

I can tell you're frustrated by the lack of punctuation in your post. You mention how many people failed to help you with your issue and how long you were on the phone, but you don't say what the issue is that you originally contacted them about.

These forums are mostly users like, you helping users. The only contact information that we have that can be shared can be found

here
    . Since the site is set up that email addresses/personal information is blocked from being posted to help protect a user's privacy the email address you noted won't be contacted by anyone. Best you would get is a direct message.

If you would like to see what the collective group of regular forum posters can do to answer the question you had when you initially contacted Support, let us know.
  6. Inxlinx Win User

couple XBL Questions

As for 1, XBL doesn't give much for reporting choices. I would just report it under the text message area. The XBLPET don't take kindly to impersonations, and will deal with it accordingly. As long as you haven't deleted the message, they can look it up
    when you report it. As for 2, I don't know anything on how to remove that. Hope you get the answer for it.
Thema:

1. How do you get in contact when they don't answer your messages - Similar Threads - contact don't answer

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  4. How do you contact Xbox/Microsoft when the virtual agent, web chat or call options don't work

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you contact Xbox/Microsoft when the virtual agent, web chat or call options don't work: I have a problem that I need to contact xbox/microsoft about and the issue is not on any of the drop down menus. I select something a request a call enter details and it comes back that they have...
  5. Don't know who to contact about my issue listed below, any support is greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't know who to contact about my issue listed below, any support is greatly appreciated: Hello, to begin the issue, I need to explain the background of what's happened up to this point. I apologize if this is not the correct area to post, but it's my last resort as I don't know where...
  6. Helps me please I don't know where to contact

in XboX Insiders
    Helps me please I don't know where to contact: Hey, does anybody know where to email xbox at? there is a gamer tag I really want, and I checked the person who has it and they were last online 8 years ago. Is there any way I can contact xbox...
  7. Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...: I am very frustrated with Xbox at this moment, for reasons I will show you below. This is now my fourth attempt of trying to get some form of support or help from Microsoft after I got no response...
  8. Pissed off mom about to contact a lawyer if I don't get a response back this time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pissed off mom about to contact a lawyer if I don't get a response back this time: I'm pissed off because my son's account keeps getting suspended for people calling or reporting saying that he's doing all this stuff and I have proof on numerous occasions that he couldn't have...
  9. I can't contact to xbox support because don't appear Name and Surname

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't contact to xbox support because don't appear Name and Surname: I can't contact to xbox support because don't appear Name and Surname d554a7d6-4fde-4dca-86eb-fb283f4f249d
  10. Don't receive messages from Xbox ambassador Skype contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't receive messages from Xbox ambassador Skype contact: Hi there I have noticed for some time now that I don't receive any contact from the Xbox ambassador contact on Skype and it also says its offline email [Mod Removed] gt reference number [Mod...