How do you get help for refunds for multiple payments for the same game?

Discus and support How do you get help for refunds for multiple payments for the same game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son purchased a game last week with my permission. So long as he asks first I then let him make the purchase with my card details which are on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkCollings1, Aug 8, 2020.

1. How do you get help for refunds for multiple payments for the same game?

My son purchased a game last week with my permission. So long as he asks first I then let him make the purchase with my card details which are on the account.

Unbeknown to me when he went to purchase it kept coming up with an box that gave him the option to 'try again' as there was some form of error. I'd left the room by this point. Typical!

He clicked this 20 times over the period of two days and its charged me £18.74 for each click. I logged into my account but it only shows one purchase but my bank account shows all 21 payments. Phone calls are currently unavailable and/or not an option for
    refunds so I used online chat which just sends you down an automated response and solution route.

Long and the short of it - I managed to get a refund for 1x £18.74. My son still wants the game so I'm more interested in getting the 20 extra payments back rather than the one payment for the game.

Can anyone suggest how I get in contact with someone to talk about this issue as its not an option on their automated menu of issues.

Thanks

Mark

:)

MarkCollings1, Aug 8, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Salmoro Win User

Hi Mark

Thank you for reaching out. You can try the following steps below to contact Live Chat Support.

Click on this
    link

Click on Contact Support , a chat window will pop up

Type in "Talk to an agent"

Select your product "Xbox" click "Next"

Select your issue " Other account issues" click "Next"

Click on " Chat".

Just a heads up: The technical Support agents are not in charge of processing refunds. Because all refund request must be done online

here
    . However, they can check your account purchase history, and In order to submit for a refund those duplicate purchases must appear as purchased in the Microsoft account
    order history

Good Luck.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Family plan & 80190821 code

Have you guys tried using multiple payment methods? Do you get this same error with every payment method you try?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hello Xbox Support

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

You can request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds.

Also, if ever the refund will be approved, the money will be refunded on the same payment method that was used in buying the game.
  5. scot hancox Win User

Hi iv been charged every month for xbox live 6.99 month but iv checked all my family's account and it says no subscriptions have been made

Hello I am having the same problem it's taken payments for 3 years through PayPal through my mother in laws account how do I get a refund and stop this please
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Cannot buy a game from Marketplace

Is everyone trying to purchase the same game, or different content? Have you tried multiple payment methods, and still get this same error? If so, please contact phone support as this is most likely an account and/or billing issue and they would need to
    help you with it from there.
Thema:

1. How do you get help for refunds for multiple payments for the same game? - Similar Threads - help refunds multiple

2. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. I need help with a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a refund: I have a question about something, someone was helping me but I can't find how to answer them again. d5c203ba-2291-4054-abe5-5e541a250c3d
  5. Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app for my PC, Since I've bought it I've spent countless hours trying to join one of my friends. I can join their convoy and they can join mine but...
  6. Can I get help from someone on the refund team about a denied request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get help from someone on the refund team about a denied request?: I have purchased Naruto x Boruto Ultimate Ninja storm connections and I cannot play online at all (despite trying for 5 days now and still haven't gotten a single online match). It's still within...
  7. Help me with a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me with a refund: I need help refunding a game I put a request in a week ago and haven’t heard back 28a499c9-8d0f-4d1d-9aa1-c4f0fc13af3e
  8. I need help with my refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my refund: I need help I refunded my Xbox one game watch dogs1 and the money did not come through yet bfb6c07b-f99f-45ba-9651-b59c1cff0d0f
  9. Been charged for 2 yrs requested one-on-one help not honored or done and no refunds

in XBoX on Windows
    Been charged for 2 yrs requested one-on-one help not honored or done and no refunds: Myself and my brother have been charged yet for over 2 years we were cleared and so were my kids yet our cards were still charged and not refunded I don't know anything other than the information...
  10. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone: I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5