How do you get all your wiped xbox account data back

Discus and support How do you get all your wiped xbox account data back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi My xbox had an issue where it was freezing at the startup page whenever I tried to log in to my xbox account. I tried deleting and adding my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kemarr angus, Jan 28, 2023.

1. kemarr angus
    kemarr angus Guest

Hi My xbox had an issue where it was freezing at the startup page whenever I tried to log in to my xbox account. I tried deleting and adding my account back to fix the problem but it didn't work.a day later the issue wasn't there anymore and I could log into my xbox account with no problems. But when I looked at my achievements everything was wiped. All chats where wiped all game progress was wiped, everything is gone. And I tried opening some games and I can't even play then. For example overwatch refused to let me sign in and said my email address is already in use with a different account and they suspended my account with battlenet for a year. And battlefront 2 has had the same issue they said my email was already is use so in locked out. I really need help xbox customer support has been no help.

:)

kemarr angus, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that you're signed in under the wrong Microsoft account, Kemarr. Please sign in using all Microsoft accounts that you own, Kemarr.
  3. P1jfspeeder Win User

Minecraft stuck on screen “Syncing user data”

How does one do that?
    Hi, to clear local save data on xbox one go to system settings - storage and from there it should give you the option to do this. If problem still persists I would recommend re downloading profile and maybe a hard reset as last resort. hopefully this works.

Let us know :)

Hi

I'm new to xbox so don't really know what I'm doing I'm having the same issue with Minecraft just stuck on the screen where it says syncing your data if I get rid of local save data does that wipe all my data from all the games or not

Hi!

While on the screen to manage Minecrafts save data, if you click on your account, clearling from console deletes your data on the Xbox but it gets backed up to the cloud. However, deleting from everywhere deletes the saved data from anything its not backed
    up on. I don’t know if this is what you’re asking, but I hope it helps!
  4. Evolze Win User

Selling spare Xbox but don’t won’t to lose account

Hello xlStormblade,

That is correct. Once you factory reset the Xbox you're selling, all of the data will be wiped from it (accounts, personal data, games, applications, and save data). Since your account/Gamertag is connected to Xbox Live, it will still remain on your other,
    unwiped Xbox.
  5. NENGaming Win User

xbox one repair

The support Rep most likely meant you need to wipe your hard drive of all your data before returning it. You do not have to take out the hard drive before sending it back.
  6. Sm0kEyMcPoT2 Win User

FULGORE release question

That should be top priority. There's no point in getting fulgore if the first time you use him all your data could get wiped.
Thema:

1. How do you get all your wiped xbox account data back - Similar Threads - wiped account data

2. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  3. Microsoft account balance lost/wiped

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account balance lost/wiped: Im here hoping to learn about what could have happened to my MS balance. I redeemed a $100 MS card with my rewards points on May 26th of 2023 and since then I've only spent $29.17 of it according...
  4. To fix an account wipe issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    To fix an account wipe issue: I went to hop on my Xbox 1 to play some devil may cry to find out all my accounts on the system got wiped. I tried hard resetting my Xbox even to the extent of unplugging it from the tv and...
  5. A new dangerous glitch than can wipe your entire Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    A new dangerous glitch than can wipe your entire Xbox account: There’s a new glitch going around on Xbox parties where anyone (they don’t even have to join your party!) can mass report and permanently get your Microsoft Xbox account and email banned wrongly...
  6. Stolen account and after recovery data and library wiped

in XBoX on Windows
    Stolen account and after recovery data and library wiped: Hello, recently i get a notification with some suspicious logging activities on my account and after 10 minutes from that notifications my account was linked to an email that was not mine and...
  7. My account in mincraft dungeons items have all been wiped and I’ve logged out and back in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account in mincraft dungeons items have all been wiped and I’ve logged out and back in...: My accounts items have been wiped and I don’t know how to retrieve them b874055d-4ac2-4ca8-aa37-7193031f39e7
  8. When I wipe my pc that has my microsoft account on it thats on my xbox aswell wil it remove...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I wipe my pc that has my microsoft account on it thats on my xbox aswell wil it remove...: when I wipe my pc with my account thats on my xbox one x aswel wil it remove it from both or just the pc ?? 3fb85280-06c4-488e-be39-347e46fbb774
  9. Minecraft Migration Causes Account Wipe?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Migration Causes Account Wipe?: I recently have migrated my Minecraft account to a Microsoft account. I changed my email while doing this, but mostly the process went fine. I even played with friends after the fact, and my...
  10. If I wipe my Xbox 360, will that delete my account that was transferred over to Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I wipe my Xbox 360, will that delete my account that was transferred over to Xbox One?: So I'm thinking about selling my 360 and I'm wondering if it gets wiped, will my account that i transferred over to my Xbox One get deleted or messed up or something?...