How do you get ahold of xbox support ?

Discus and support How do you get ahold of xbox support ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox reset and my gamertag got deleted. I can't remember what email i used when i set the gamer tag up. I have a lot of money invested into that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Robert Yancey, Nov 26, 2022.

1. How do you get ahold of xbox support ?

My Xbox reset and my gamertag got deleted. I can't remember what email i used when i set the gamer tag up. I have a lot of money invested into that account and currently have a Microsoft balance on it. I have tried everything on the support side, and I have tried to do the recover your account to multiple fails. Can anyone help me get ahold of an actual person so i can try and recover something.

:)

Robert Yancey, Nov 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. KindGryphon Win User

Yea then I can’t play online if I did that.. isn’t Microsoft suppose to be here for us not that opposite way around. And you can’t request a call with out signing in
    Even if you could get a hold of support they wouldnt be able to tell you what email you used which is ultimately what youd need to know in order to recover the account.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You can create a temporary account for this purpose
  5. Robert Yancey Win User

Yea then I can’t play online if I did that.. isn’t Microsoft suppose to be here for us not that opposite way around. And you can’t request a call with out signing in
  6. Robert Yancey Win User

I have done all of that. I need to speak with a actual person soon or I am going to call a lawyer I can’t even cancel the monthly subscription
Thema:

1. How do you get ahold of xbox support ? - Similar Threads - ahold support

2. Dog got ahold of xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Dog got ahold of xbox: While on vacation, my dog decided that my 2 month old brand new xbox series x was the perfect place to discharge their lunch(puke) was wondering if there was anything I could do in regards to...
  3. How do you get ahold of someone regarding xbox charges that are fraudulent?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get ahold of someone regarding xbox charges that are fraudulent?: How do you get ahold of someone regarding xbox charges that are fraudulent? 134c2de0-c147-44dc-b605-e43c67fb9bcf
  4. How to get ahold of a Xbox supervisor.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get ahold of a Xbox supervisor.: Been denied a refund because I spent too much time on game trying to troubleshoot and have had 4 emails saying the same thing "too much time played and consumed" and wont acknowledge that its...
  5. Help please i can not get ahold of anyone in support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please i can not get ahold of anyone in support: I purchase an Xbox live gold 12 month membership and when I redeem the code it’s only giving me four months of ultimate I am not able to contact support in anyway it will not work has anyone had...
  6. How to get unbanned when you're innocent and cant get ahold of Microsoft or xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get unbanned when you're innocent and cant get ahold of Microsoft or xbox: I've been banned 3 or 4 times on madden weeks at a time for absolutely nothing.so my question is how do I get unbanned when you cant call Microsoft or xbox? also how do I keep from getting banned...
  7. How to get ahold of the xbox support manager or supervisors

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get ahold of the xbox support manager or supervisors: The reason is that I was talking to the customer service and I had to talk to three different people and they weren't really helping my issue and they said they will call me back in a couple of...
  8. I cant get ahold of someone to help with a due payment which I did not allow in the first...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get ahold of someone to help with a due payment which I did not allow in the first...: Today I got a email from Microsoft saying I owe $19 for Xbox Gamepass Ultimate which is funny because I did not renew for it and now I cant cancel it because I owe money for it and I tried for an...
  9. I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support: [img] I've contacted epic games about it and they said it could be because it's a child account and I need to get ahold of xbox to help so can you guys help me too?...
  10. Xbox One cracked GTA V and can't get ahold of any support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One cracked GTA V and can't get ahold of any support: Basically I was playing heists on GTA yesterday and was having a great time.. Then I had to leave, so I shut off the Xbox One and left. So the next day, i come back to play but it won't work.. I...