how do you fix you can't play with content created by other players because of how your...

Discus and support how do you fix you can't play with content created by other players because of how your... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please help me with this i have been trying to fix it for months and can't find any solutions 2738d270-d4d0-4d7a-b80b-c8ab766b4bfc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cookies_848, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Cookies_848
    Cookies_848 Guest

how do you fix you can't play with content created by other players because of how your...

please help me with this i have been trying to fix it for months and can't find any solutions

:)

Cookies_848, Dec 7, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

how do you fix you can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up? for among us.

*sorry

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

you need to change your account privacy settings.

To change the privacy settings your account must be an adult account, otherwise you will not have access.

see it in your privacy settings:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

if your account is for a child, you need an adult account to link your account and manage your privacy settings
  3. andersonpassos Win User

how do you fix you can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up? for among us.

Obrigado por entrar em contato! Sou Anderson, um Consultor Independente e usuário da Microsoft como você.

boa noite

é preciso alterar as configurações de privacidade da sua conta.

Para alterar as configurações de privacidade sua conta precisa ser de adulto, caso contrário não terá acesso.

veja em suas configurações de privacidade:

https://support.xbox.com/pt-br/help/family-onli...

caso sua conta seja de criança, precisa que uma conta de adulto vincule a sua conta e gerencie suas configurações de privacidade
  4. BebopFusion Win User

you can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up.

Okay, so I think I got it. It looks like you need to go to the Xbox account settings, not the ones through the general Microsoft site.

at the bottom of the YOUR PROFILE page on the Microsoft website, there is an option for GO TO YOUR XBOX PROFILE. This took me to https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile .
    In that page, I clicked PRIVACY SETTINGS and there was a list of options of what my signed-in profile can do. I clicked the third option's first item,

"You can see and upload community creations
    Decide whose community creations you want to see.

Blocking this may affect whether you can upload your own creations in some game."

The "EVERYONE" box is now selected.

This resolved my issue, as far as I know.

Best of Luck.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

you can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up.

Hello, ghezel. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Please try to change your Xbox account privacy settings, sign in to the privacy & online safety page:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

Set all the settings to "Allow" or "Everyone" on the two tabs:

Privacy;

Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One & Windows 10 Online Security;

Note: If you’re on a child account, you’ll need an adult in your family to sign in to their Microsoft account to change your privacy settings. This is done through the Family settings.

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

If this does not work, please let me know so we can proceed troubleshooting it. Also, please tell me all the steps you already performed so I can know what you already did and did not work.
  6. Tomm_A Win User

You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

Hello Alyssa,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're having trouble playing with content created by other players on Xbox Game Pass. This error message usually appears when there are restrictions set on your account that prevent you from accessing user-generated content. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

If we may ask, what game are you trying to play when this error had occurred? Is your account been managed by parent or organizer under Family group? It is possible that due to restriction with your account, the organizer or parent should make some changes to enable the settings.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Check your account settings: Go to your Xbox account settings and make sure that all the settings related to user-generated content are set to "Allow." If your account is managed by your parent or organizer of Family group, the parent's account must be signed in to change the settings.

In the navigation tabs, click Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety

• Select Allow for You can create and join clubs, and You can join multiplayer games.
    • Then click Submit
    To enable chat for people not on the child's friends list:

In the table header:

• Click Privacy
    • Select Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites.
    • Select Friends or Everyone then click submit
    2. Clear your cache: Clearing your Xbox cache can sometimes help resolve issues with accessing user-generated content. To do this, go to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games.

3. Check your parental controls: If you have parental controls set up on your account, make sure that they are not blocking access to user-generated content.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. how do you fix you can't play with content created by other players because of how your... - Similar Threads - fix can't play

2. My nat type says strict I can't play with others how do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nat type says strict I can't play with others how do I fix it: My nat type says strict I can't play with others how do I fix it 2d23bb12-6539-4ae8-ab59-382c009155ad
  3. so i switched from omega preview update to delta now i can't play any games help me fix?

in XboX Insiders
    so i switched from omega preview update to delta now i can't play any games help me fix?: So i switched from omega with updates on 27th to delta now i can't play any games i own only youtube can anyone help me fix? submitted by /u/adoring_fan- [link] [comments]
  4. I can't play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox through gamepass how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox through gamepass how do I fix this?: I've been trying to play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox series S through gamepass I've downloaded the game and all the additional content that comes with it but the content doesn't show up in...
  5. How Do I fix "You can't play this title because you dont have any screen time" on Cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I fix "You can't play this title because you dont have any screen time" on Cloud...: I have recently got the game pass ultimate and i went to play a game and it popped up just below the play button. It would not let me play the games i want to play....
  6. How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...: I really need to figure out how to get this fixed. I'm clueless on what to do here. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Subnautica, I'm at a lose. My one saved game with 3+ days of play time is now...
  7. Can't play BINGO please fix!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play BINGO please fix!: When is it going to be fixed? e32813c8-a041-41ca-8999-7c124a2ef0bf
  8. I can't play bingo anymore PLEASE FIX IT !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play bingo anymore PLEASE FIX IT !!!!: I use to play bingo for years now I start playing and a few seconds later I receive this ,essage "Application Loading Error" "try again" I have try for over 50 times and I just cant connect,...
  9. Can't play ANY downloaded games (0x80270300) FIX THIS NOW

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play ANY downloaded games (0x80270300) FIX THIS NOW: I haven't been able to play games for days becauss of this trash update, according to the Xbox my games that have been installed for months are now "not ready yet" and I have to wait til they show...
  10. Can't even play my favorite game online anymore, need possible solutions for fix.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't even play my favorite game online anymore, need possible solutions for fix.: I used to always play GTA online perfectly with no disconnection and if there was it was always on Rockstar's side of the issue, now ever since then after i got a new modem (Ubee DVW326B) it...