how do you fix this xbox series S live problem?

Discus and support how do you fix this xbox series S live problem? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can play live on my Xbox 1, just purchased a Xbox series S but wont let me play live on that console even tho im using the same account on both when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Michael Murphy3, Jun 9, 2023.

1. how do you fix this xbox series S live problem?

I can play live on my Xbox 1, just purchased a Xbox series S but wont let me play live on that console even tho im using the same account on both when i go onto a online game it says "u do not have the privilege to play this mode"

:)

Michael Murphy3, Jun 9, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I see. If that's the case, you will also have to sign in to the account that has the subscription on the new console and then set it as the home Xbox to share the subscription. Please do the steps below while signed in to that account.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

Do either of the following:

Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox,
  3. Michael Murphy3 Win User

The old Xbox cannot access live now, any other ideas? Thanks
  4. Michael Murphy3 Win User

[​IMG]
    Hi, it is saying it ran out in 2020, I think I’m this was when I had my own account before we got the family one. It can’t of expired as I can play on my Xbox One console
  5. Michael Murphy3 Win User

Yes it’s with every game.

Thanks
  6. Smwutches Win User

Is it possible anyone outside of your family has signed into the console and set it as their Home? Like a friend.
Thema:

1. how do you fix this xbox series S live problem? - Similar Threads - fix series live

2. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  3. Xbox series static screen fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series static screen fix: I've had a couple Xbox Series S With the gray static screen If you have this issue and have replaced the port and even the retimer chip and it still not working. Enter safe mode and reset...
  4. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  5. Can I fix this? Or is my Xbox series x dying?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I fix this? Or is my Xbox series x dying?: [img] I'm getting a graphical bug of sorts on my series x, on the home panel and in all games. Is there something I can do something to fix it? Or will I need to replace it?...
  6. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  7. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...
  8. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  9. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  10. How do I fix my unresponsive Xbox Series S controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my unresponsive Xbox Series S controller?: I only just got this xbox less than a month ago (christmas present) and today my friend downloaded Tubi so we could watch a movie and the second the movie started, my controller became...