How do you fix the PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account? 2023

Discus and support How do you fix the PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account? 2023 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to log into Minecraft for myself, for a few months now I've had a problem with the pin. I made a new Microsoft account so I could... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Endrena White, May 30, 2023.

1. How do you fix the PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account? 2023

Hello,

I'm trying to log into Minecraft for myself, for a few months now I've had a problem with the pin. I made a new Microsoft account so I could attempt to do this without needing to email my mother for her pin. (I even re-bought Minecraft In hopes there would be no more problems) As it turns out the pin is just bugged... I know this question was asked a year ago, but I have tried following the instructions for that question and it is no longer working that way, I cannot simply go into my account settings and disable it needing the pin. So what else can I do? I own Minecraft, and I have a Microsoft account and a pin for it, but it still simply does not work. Is there any way I can fix this? Another way to disable it needing a pin? Any insight or solution would be very appreciated. I've been trying to fix this for four hours now.

:)

Endrena White, May 30, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

How do you fix the PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account? 2023

3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Endrena!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Let's do our best to figure this out.

To confirm, are you referring to the Windows Hello PIN? Does it require you to enter a PIN when you login to the game? Does it require you to enter it on all of your games or just Minecraft?

What happens when you enter your PIN?
    What also happens when you try to disable it?

Check the link below for the steps:
    https://support.microsoft.com/windows/windows-s...
  4. Endrena White Win User

It requires it for at least two of my games, a Halo and Minecraft.

When I try to enter the pin it says "the Pin is incorrect, try again", even when I know it is correct, if I select "forgot pin" it'll tells me how to change it, and I have tried changing it to get it to work, but it still does not work.

I've tried to turn off the option that requires Windows Sign in for Microsoft accounts, but it has not had any effect. As I stated before, I tried following the directions for disabling it but I don't see an option. So I have not been able to try.
  5. Endrena White Win User

So is there nothing anyone can do to actually help me? I waited a few days to see if there were any other ideas but still nothing. I even went so far as contacting the only other person that could have the pin number for the main account and even that didn't work, and they contacted me saying they were also having troubles. Is there really no solution you can give?
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

if you are a secondary user on the pc then the primary users pin as admin will be required, you need to make your account administrator too of the pc.
Thema:

1. How do you fix the PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account? 2023 - Similar Threads - fix PIN issue

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  4. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  5. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  6. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  7. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  8. Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get...: Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get anything where I want it I gave up and just deleted all my pins smfh 74725fa3-9bfa-4cf4-8010-d96d796ee9fd
  9. How to fix a PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix a PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account?: Hello, I'm trying to log into Minecraft for my sister. My sister created an initial Microsoft account(Account 1) to log into her computer when she first set the computer up. When we bought...
  10. Fix for the wrong pin or passkey glitch

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fix for the wrong pin or passkey glitch: So I recently found a fix for the pin or passkey glitch via Bluetooth trying to connect with your xbox one s controller. 1.Turn on the controller, make sure it is in the "connecting" state...