How do you fix the 2k17 servers on Xbox one

Discus and support How do you fix the 2k17 servers on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried lots of things but nothing is working 213ce914-d261-4927-adbf-865d193d4afd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pat2back, Jul 17, 2017.

  1. Pat2back
    Pat2back Guest

    How do you fix the 2k17 servers on Xbox one


    I've tried lots of things but nothing is working

    :)
     
    Pat2back, Jul 17, 2017
    #1
  2. cant connect to the nba 2k17 online servers

    FIX THE GODDA*M 2K17 SERVERS
     
    vMessEmUpDuke, Jul 17, 2017
    #2
  3. how do i get my Xbox 360 to Xbox 1

    got a new xbox one, how do I get my 2K17 profile and VC from the Xbox 360?
     
    AutumnSquare118, Jul 17, 2017
    #3
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    What happened to the previous WWE Games on the XBOX Store?

    Hello G'Angelo,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. With these games not sure as to why they would remove them, unless it was from the developers. I did find

    WWE 2k17 for Xbox one.
    WWE 2k16 may have been removed due to 2k shutting server down for the game. Looks as if the server shut down in May, 2017. So 2k may of pulled the sale of the game as it is 3+years old.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. D W2 Win User

    How do you fix the DHCP server

    I tried all that and it did not work. I tried to factory reset my Xbox console in that did not work. it keeps popping up the DHCP server. how do i fix that.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

    How do you fix the DHCP server

    Hello!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    D, if the error is in your connection to an xbox One/Series/PC. so your solution would be this.

    If it's on an xbox 360, I need to know if the console is unlocked.

    So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

    They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

    If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

    set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

    Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

    Port 88 (UDP)

    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

    Port 80 (TCP)

    Port 500 (UDP)

    Port 3544 (UDP)

    Port 4500 (UDP)

    You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

    I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  7. ngocphi Win User

    How do you fix the DHCP server

    The dhcp is yourside

    It means either your router ran out of ips if you are limited amount of devices lets say12 iif you are talking about a dorm

    Or your password isn't right

    I personally usr a keyboard to enter my password

    Or if you have a newer console use your phone to sign in
  8. Dérek Augusto Win User

    How do you fix the DHCP server

    Connect the console to a different Wi-Fi network than the one you have in your home.

    And see if you have any punishment.

    Log in here, log in with your account, and read the information on the screen in green, where it says if you have a perfect registration, or in orange, saying that you have punishments/restrictions

    Https://enforcement.xbox.com

    If the server error is even connected to another network, the console may be banned. This way, you can test sending it for repair to Microsoft, if it is from the Xbox one S model and later.
Thema:

How do you fix the 2k17 servers on Xbox one

Loading...
  1. How do you fix the 2k17 servers on Xbox one - Similar Threads - fix 2k17 servers

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed: As of June 15, 2026, the error message given when opening the manage menu has not appeared. Assuming the update has fixed the issue! submitted by /u/AirportUpset2953 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...