How do you fix tenure badge not showing?

Discus and support How do you fix tenure badge not showing? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I repurchased Xbox game pass again after not having it for quite some time. I’ve been waiting for my tenure to show again, but after 29 days of waiting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by damsTrS7, Nov 12, 2022.

1. damsTrS7
    damsTrS7 Guest

I repurchased Xbox game pass again after not having it for quite some time. I’ve been waiting for my tenure to show again, but after 29 days of waiting it still isn’t showing? I’ve gotten tips to play more Xbox 360 to supposedly make it show on Xbox series X|S faster but it didn’t work. Does anyone know how to make it display again faster? Why is the system so terrible that it takes this long for the tenure to not show again within the same day?

:)

damsTrS7, Nov 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DAMSTRS7

This is a known issue, sometimes the tenure badge disappears for a few days and it appears randomly
    Right now there is no way to speed up this or similar

The only option left is try waiting until the badge appears
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

AMBASSADORS RANK NOT SHOWING ON MY ACCOUNT.

The fix on 03-Sep-2013 will consist of XP and Tenure updates showing correctly. The forum badges have to be updated manually and this will be one of the last things fixed.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

The tenure badge only shows if you have an active gold or gamepass ultimate subscription.

If you've renewed your gold again after not having it for a bit your tenure should reappear but it sometimes takes a while.The tenure badge can be a bit slow to update sometimes.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Ambassador rank gone

Hey there Rob,

We're still tracking XP/Tenure even though it may not be showing properly on your profile.

Once you get your badge you will be able to access the ambassador forums.

We're rolling out a fix for the XP later next week and badges should be updated sometime next week as well.
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

XCL - Ambassador and Tenure problems

Hey there Gannon,

We are aware of the tenure issues and are working on a fix that should be in place by next week.

It usually takes up to 48 hours for badges and icons to get added but with the new site and all the new ambassadors, that is taking a little longer than usual. If you are still not seeing your badges by next week, please post in the Ambassador forums or PM
    Miss Ermine.

Don't worry, even if you aren't showing the badges, your xp and tenure are being calculated and will be credited to you.

In regards to your gamerpic, I'm showing you as having a Borderlands one featuring Lilith. Are you seeing something else?

Thema:

1. How do you fix tenure badge not showing? - Similar Threads - fix tenure badge

2. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  3. how to fix xbox party not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix xbox party not working: "Background apps permission for Xbox are turned off others may not be able to hear you" i keep getting this message when i try to start or join a party. I can hear the party but they can't hear...
  4. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  5. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  6. How to fix joystick sensitivity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix joystick sensitivity?: I play on laptop and I have wired controllers. For the past 2 years at least I have been unable to play my favourite game Minecraft because the update severely messed up the joystick sensitivity....
  7. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  8. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  9. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  10. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...