How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but...

Discus and support How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but now all of the sudden it wont let me doing anything on there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LilRicky96, Dec 2, 2021.

1. LilRicky96
    LilRicky96 Guest

How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but...

How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but now all of the sudden it wont let me doing anything on there and keeps saying restricted privileges.

:)

LilRicky96, Dec 2, 2021
  2. ImAice Win User

How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but now all of the sudden it wont let me doing anything on there and keeps saying restricted privileges.

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Can you check your privacy settings please?

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Settings

Make sure that under Privacy, Xbox One/ Windows 10 online safety, everything is set as ALLOW and EVERYONE.

Note: If you own a child account, make sure to change the settings using the parent account, okay?

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. LilRicky96 Win User

That didn't work. My settings were already like that. It's let me play the game before. But now it wont. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and still doing it.
  4. bbbbbgg Win User

Minecraft Dungeons How to Fix Privilege Error Online Play Restricted

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue.

Start the game and go to settings and log out. After this, close the game go to Microsoft or Xbox Privacy and Online safety

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&activetab=main%3aprivacytab

Go to windows 10 online safety and allow everything after this you can start the game and login.

I hope this helps.
    Instructions were unclear, set fire to my house.

[​IMG]
  5. RavagedUnicorn Win User

6. LuckieT Win User

I also cannot play online with my friends because i have the privelege error but i have dungeons on the nintendo switch so i dont know if that changes anything but i really want to play online in this time of crisis and i am not able to. pls help. thank
    you.
Thema:

1. How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but... - Similar Threads - fix restricted privileges

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  4. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  5. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  6. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  7. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  8. Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix this recording clip error on my usb thumb drive?: I was playing and recording clips for dark souls 3 bosses on a Sandusky 128gb 3.0 usb for the past two days. It was going fine until I got to a certain boss and went to record a clip. I pressed...
  9. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  10. Cant fix my account restrictions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant fix my account restrictions: Help! So when I was younger I created a live account and basically since I was too young I was not able to do so without a parent account's consent. so what I did was create a fake email account...