how do you fix data corrupt reason sheppard-finthen cod mw2 xbox 1

Discus and support how do you fix data corrupt reason sheppard-finthen cod mw2 xbox 1 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; what are the steps to take when error message comes up, data is corrupt , must reset rank and unlocks to continue; reason sheppard-finthen for cod mw2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by david rice1, Nov 13, 2022.

1. david rice1
    david rice1 Guest

what are the steps to take when error message comes up, data is corrupt , must reset rank and unlocks to continue; reason sheppard-finthen for cod mw2 xbox 1

:)

david rice1, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

David, this error is a little complicated to solve because it is caused by a game version error.

But, try these 2 procedures

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the game.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Yes, David. It really is frustrating and I'm sorry about that.

But did it work to solve your error in the game?
  4. david rice1 Win User

Thank you so much. It is sad to buy a new game and get frustrated like this. I did reinstall before I asked for help because I was hoping to play spec. ops solo but I guess that cant happen. Thanks again
  5. Dhapacifist Win User

How to Unmute myself

Guys i'm having the exact same problem, i happened to do it on cod MW2 or Gears 3, so how do you fix it?
  6. Xtrem Nitro Win User

Favourite Campaign

I forgot to mention Call fo duty MW2 when Sheppard died with a knife in the head
Thema:

1. how do you fix data corrupt reason sheppard-finthen cod mw2 xbox 1 - Similar Threads - fix data corrupt

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. SO WHEN DO THEY FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH ULTIMATE WORD GAMES. LOSING ALL MY DATA REALLY HURTS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SO WHEN DO THEY FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH ULTIMATE WORD GAMES. LOSING ALL MY DATA REALLY HURTS.: SO WHEN DO THEY GET THIS PROBLEM WITH UTAMITE WORD GAMES FIXED? I TRIED THE RESET, LOSING ALL MY DATA, WHICH REALLY HURTS. NOTA. I ALSO NOTICED ON THE CROSSWORD PUZZLE PART THE SAME ANSWER CAME UP...
  4. Is there any way to have your data in a game be deleted to fix an issue in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to have your data in a game be deleted to fix an issue in game.: In the elder scrolls V, there seems that the most recent update plus the mod “Ugh Mod Manager” has caused me to not be able to do anything with the modding. I can’t disable, delete, or even change...
  5. Fix Xbox App Not Recognizing Games Library on D: Drive After PC Reset (Kept Personal Data)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Xbox App Not Recognizing Games Library on D: Drive After PC Reset (Kept Personal Data): Hi Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I'm seeking assistance with an issue that arose after resetting my Windows 11 PC, utilizing the "keep personal data" option....
  6. How do I fix error code 0x808300003 or We can't save any more data for this game or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix error code 0x808300003 or We can't save any more data for this game or app?: Well my xbox worked fine until a few days ago when the error appeared and has not let me play anything for days, can someone help me fix this without resetting my console. I do nit know a...
  7. How to fix cellular data on iphone minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix cellular data on iphone minecraft: For some odd reason when I enable cellular data to play on minecraft servers and stuff like that, it says, "Abandoned Connection Closed" on Hive Bedrock and "Unable To Connect" if I connect to any...
  8. Omori won't load and says it is syncing data, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Omori won't load and says it is syncing data, how do I fix it?: I have been trying for a long while now, I've turned off and restarted my computer several times and it still will not work. c736c2e6-5984-4ceb-a798-f81a0dcf34b0
  9. Farming simulator 22 stuck syncing data how can I fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming simulator 22 stuck syncing data how can I fix?: Farming simulator 22 stuck syncing data how can I fix? 5f7a1252-2e68-4ee0-a885-d822d6ee8cbb
  10. modern warfare multiplayer pack corrupt data - want refund or fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warfare multiplayer pack corrupt data - want refund or fix: I have bought call of duty modern warfare TWICE now! First time the disc and second time DLC. It is still showing that the multiplayer data pack is corrupt and can't install. Therefore I am out...