How do you fix an xbox when it stuck on it loading screen?

Discus and support How do you fix an xbox when it stuck on it loading screen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; During summer break I haven't used it but now when I came back and it been stuck on the loading screen. I turn it off and on seeing if it will work but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CK Tarbei, Dec 4, 2022.

1. CK Tarbei
    CK Tarbei Guest

During summer break I haven't used it but now when I came back and it been stuck on the loading screen. I turn it off and on seeing if it will work but it wasn't work. I thought it was the WiFi so I moved it but it wasn't working again. Can you help me?

:)

CK Tarbei, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi CK
    May I know if you tried accessing to the startup troubleshooter?

“Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    Press and hold the Pair button (located on the left side of the console) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button  on the console.
    Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone”

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

If you’re able to access to this menu do a factory reset from there.
    If the factory reset doesn’t work, perform an offline update for your console

You can find the detailed steps in the link shared above
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this CK

What do you mean exactly by the loading screen?

Do you mean the Xbox logo?

If not, I appreciate if you share more details

In any case, what did you tried to fix this?
  4. iva yletava Win User

Every Microsoft app dousnt work on pc

Ok but how will that fix xbox app from crashing when I try to download it and the Microsoft not being stuck at the loading screen
  5. onyxishere Win User

GTA V Problems (Xbox 360)

6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

How do you fix your xbox if it is stuck on the Green Loading Screen?

According to the Xbox Error Status page, Error 8027025A occurs when you try to sign in or start an Xbox One app.

This may mean one of the following:

• There's a temporary problem with the Xbox Live service.
    • The application did not load in the time expected.
    • There's a sign-in issue with your profile.

The site also offers potential
    solutions

In regards to E200, the solution they recommend is to go through their troubleshooter.

To resolve this problem, use the Xbox One startup error troubleshooter:

1. Go to the
      Xbox One startup error troubleshooter
    2. Scroll down the screen and select E200.
    3. Follow the instructions in the troubleshooter.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup?code=E200
Thema:

1. How do you fix an xbox when it stuck on it loading screen? - Similar Threads - fix stuck loading

2. How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix game bar being stuck on the sign in screen?: Ever since the new game bar update I haven't been able to go onto gamebar because it says "signing in". No matter how long I wait for it, it continues to be stuck there. I have tried everything...
  3. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  4. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  5. how to i fix my xbox one s screen when stuck on restart or trubleshout

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to i fix my xbox one s screen when stuck on restart or trubleshout: my xbox one s will not go to home screen when turned on. what should i do??? e720472f-8b33-4c86-96d2-c6ba8b88531b
  6. How to fix Xbox app stuck on updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Xbox app stuck on updating: Whenever I try to open the Xbox app, it tries to update, and then says something went wrong with the error code 0x80073cf9. I am trying this on a new Windows 11 laptop, I have tried to find what...
  7. How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix GTA 5 being stuck on "Entering Story Mode" on steam: So i have this issue for about a day now anytime i launch GTA i get endless loadings and i cant get into online or story mode i tried Reinstalling the game, Updating drivers and Windows... I dont...
  8. How I fix the 'Stuck on "Something went wrong" screen on xbox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How I fix the 'Stuck on "Something went wrong" screen on xbox store?: I tried everything, power cycling the xbox and the router, unplugging the xbox for few minutes and shutting it down even tried restarting the xbox, but nothing fixes it. What should I do?! [img]...
  9. How do I fix my XBox when it is stuck on the green loading screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my XBox when it is stuck on the green loading screen?: I came back to my room and turned on my Xbox to find it stuck on the green loading screen! What might be wrong with it, and what can I do to fix it? I have already tried turning it on and off, and...
  10. the rift just is stuck on load screen after signing into account. any ideas on fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the rift just is stuck on load screen after signing into account. any ideas on fix: [img] the rift just is stuck on load screen after signing into account. this is the screen i see. i have tried uninstalling it verify game files. even installing it onto a different hard drive....