How do you disconnect an PlayStation account from an Microsoft account even though I don’t...
Discus and support How do you disconnect an PlayStation account from an Microsoft account even though I don’t... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I try to log in on my PlayStation 4 into my Microsoft account so I can play online on Minecraft but it says there is an PlayStation account already on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Roy Mendoza, Feb 20, 2023.
Thema:
How do you disconnect an PlayStation account from an Microsoft account even though I don’t...
Loading...
-
How do you disconnect an PlayStation account from an Microsoft account even though I don’t... - Similar Threads - disconnect PlayStation account
-
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Controllers randomly disconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?... -
PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...
in XboX InsidersPC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I... -
Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect
in XboX InsidersParty Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect: I was in a party alone when my network decided to disconnect for a moment. Once reconnecting to the Xbox Network, the party said it had an error. When I went to clear it to make a new party, my... -
Does anyone know how to disconnect a Microsoft account from Playstation if you don't...
in XBoX AccessibilityDoes anyone know how to disconnect a Microsoft account from Playstation if you don't...: on the Playstation it says "sign into Microsoft" on the account area so I can't do that can any help? 400be8a6-d5e5-4fb5-80eb-5f886a656ae3 -
How to disconnect hacked & blocked Ms account from Playstation Network?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to disconnect hacked & blocked Ms account from Playstation Network?: How to disconnect hacked & blocked Ms account from Playstation Network? 882307d8-225e-4a16-8841-40a84db8dfbe -
I disconnected my Microsoft account from my PlayStation Minecraft
in XBoX Games and AppsI disconnected my Microsoft account from my PlayStation Minecraft: I disconnected my Microsoft account from my PlayStation Minecraft and then tried re-putting it in but it says it’s the wrong account and that I need to put in the previous account. I’ve asked...