How do you delete old LFG post ?

Discus and support How do you delete old LFG post ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was recently suspended due to an old LFG post that was made before/during the month of October. I was wondering if their was a way to delete... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by G0ldennPrincess, Dec 7, 2022.

1. How do you delete old LFG post ?

My account was recently suspended due to an old LFG post that was made before/during the month of October. I was wondering if their was a way to delete my old post to stop this from happening Also I’ve posted a picture of the post that was reported and if you play dayz you know that 1.19 came out on October 16 so i am not sure if the person went through my profile to get me suspended or an old lfg was still up that i was not aware of but if anyone could help that would be wonderful!!!
    How do you delete old LFG post ? [​IMG]

:)

G0ldennPrincess, Dec 7, 2022
  2. WarriorofWarfar Win User

Hello. I asked the same question when I got banned. As of now there is no way of removing old post. It could be a report that took a while to possess. I got banned 3 times from a old post that I do not do anymore. Sometimes you get banned the same day sometimes you don't. Best to try to look at the xbox policy and the here for question, so you don't make a mistake and get banned again. Can't say you will not get banned again for a old post though because xbox lets other players save old post in their history. Its best to check and remove it from your feed if you see it there.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello G0ldennPrincess, Enforcement is a department apart from this community and Xbox service.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Unfortunately in cases like this not even Xbox support can help you and not all types of suspensions or bans are available for an appeal.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Wouldn't matter if you removed an old LFG post as the enforcement team can still see anything you've deleted & suspend you if you violated the rules.Same goes for messages,your bio etc.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Cant post a looking for group post because my words are “inappropriate”

You do realize that posting anything other then lfg is against the LFG rules right?

So giving directions isn't a lfg valid post

"Hello I'm looking for lvl32s for raid in this instance "

That's q valid lfg post for example
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why am I being reported for Looking For Group Posts that date back months ago for the same thing? HOW DO I DELETE THEM?

Hi, as far as I know is not possible to delete or block LFG posts
Thema:

1. How do you delete old LFG post ? - Similar Threads - delete old LFG

2. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  3. Added a new alias and deleted old one without making the new one my primary

in XBoX Accessibility
    Added a new alias and deleted old one without making the new one my primary: I got a new Xbox and want to keep my old gamertag and account, but I no longer have access to my old email. I looked up how to resolve this, which showed me how to add a new Alia’s and delete an...
  4. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  5. Can you delete an old gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you delete an old gamertag?: I was wondering how can I delete my old gamertag so I can keep the new one? c1e0f281-9638-4a05-b995-924f05493880
  6. How to delete an old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to delete an old gamertag?: Hey Microsoft, I was wondering how can I delete my old gamertag so I can keep my new one? 4e8130fc-e35b-499c-88d5-861414522495
  7. my old Microsoft account was just hacked and deleted. I need to get into my computer but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my old Microsoft account was just hacked and deleted. I need to get into my computer but...: I was trying to join a voice channel on discord not knowing it was a fake channel and they deleted my entire Microsoft account. Now I cannot log into my computer at all because they changed the...
  8. Retrieve my games from my old deleted account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Retrieve my games from my old deleted account: Hi, I had an account with the game tag , i had some games that i bought, my old acct i was using i deleted it bcs it got hacked quite a lot, so i had to get rid of it. Today i decided to open my...
  9. Can I create a new Microsoft account on the same email then delete the old one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I create a new Microsoft account on the same email then delete the old one.: I have found out that you can create multiple accounts using the same email address. If I were to do so and I had two Microsoft accounts on one email could I delete one of them and keep the other...
  10. minecraft ps4 is connected to my deleted old nonexistent microsoft account what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft ps4 is connected to my deleted old nonexistent microsoft account what should I do?: I have deleted my old microsoft account a long time ago and Minecraft on my ps4 is linked to that nonexistent microsoft account and now I am unable to play Minecraft on my ps4. I understand that...