How do you contact Xbox/Microsoft when the virtual agent, web chat or call options don't work

Discus and support How do you contact Xbox/Microsoft when the virtual agent, web chat or call options don't work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a problem that I need to contact xbox/microsoft about and the issue is not on any of the drop down menus. I select something a request a call... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Scott Kitching, Jan 28, 2023.

1. How do you contact Xbox/Microsoft when the virtual agent, web chat or call options don't work

I have a problem that I need to contact xbox/microsoft about and the issue is not on any of the drop down menus. I select something a request a call enter details and it comes back that they have a problem with their system and no call backs available.

I go to the web chat option and it continually says "trying to connect you to an agent..." an agent comes on but the message about trying to connect is still there meaning the box where you type a message is blanked out and I can't respond. - I've tried this now about 12 times and still the same.

The virtual agent can't help, there is no email address's for any kind of support.

I tried the xbox UK, US and Microsoft Facebook pages to send a message, now sent multiple to each and not 1 reply.

The customer service from Xbox, Microsoft is an absolute joke and a shocking way to treat customers...

So I am seeking advise from anyone on how to actually get in contact with xbox/microsoft and email or speak to an actual human.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

:)

Scott Kitching, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

xbox live gold subscription

The only way is by requesting a call back or chatting with support at the contact site. If you don't see the option to chat with support (not the virtual agent or an expert gamer), change the category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

How do I get the 3 year warranty for my Elite Series 2 Controller

You can get Microsoft Complete within 45 days of device purchase by contacting one of our support service agents Contact us | Xbox Support.

If you experience any issues requesting a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website, go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.

If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

My account has been hacked

You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

X Box Series X repair issue

If you experience any issues requesting a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website, go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.

If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".
  6. Smwutches Win User

Vangaurd Pre-Order

Don't go through the virtual agent. On the contact site click "Contact us" then choose a category/topic until it gives you the option to request a call back or chat with support. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works.
Thema:

How do you contact Xbox/Microsoft when the virtual agent, web chat or call options don't work

1. How do you contact Xbox/Microsoft when the virtual agent, web chat or call options don't work - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft virtual

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  4. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  5. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  6. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  7. How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP: I’ve had very little luck finding an answer to this. I’m interested in creating a game based on an old IP that Microsoft gained in the Activision/Blizzard acquisition. Publicly, Microsoft has said...
  8. How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...: I contacted Microsoft about this situation and they help me recover my account but then a week later it was banned. I spent years on this account, I need help please Microsoft!!!...
  9. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: Hello, I once bought Minecraft and one day when I logged in with the same gmail it logged me into a new account without minecraft and now when the launcher prompts me with "buy now" instead of...
  10. How do i contact some one from microsoft on the phone an not virtual

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i contact some one from microsoft on the phone an not virtual: My friends kid deleted my gamertag an i opened up a new one with my new email but cant get the money i had put on my old gamertag.??? An how do i talk to someone at Microsoft about this on the...