How do you connect a xbox 360 wireless handheld microphone to the console?

Discus and support How do you connect a xbox 360 wireless handheld microphone to the console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I connect a wireless x box 360 handheld microphone to the console? 30c699d2-6c1e-4d7a-825f-e39b4c65ac82 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D1k0, Dec 16, 2022.

1. D1k0
    D1k0 Guest

How do I connect a wireless x box 360 handheld microphone to the console?

:)

2. SwordofWhedon Win User

How do you connect a xbox 360 wireless handheld microphone 🎤 to the console?

If memory serves hold the button on the bottom until it blinks and push the sync button on the console
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that

This wireless microphone , it’s fully compatible with Xbox / designed for Xbox?
    Or do you connect it using a USB adapter / wireless receiver?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Wireless mic, no headset

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today LWBee

If this wireless mic is a bluetooth microphone, is not possible to connect it to your Xbox console. Unless the microphone is designed and compatible with Xbox.

The other option is get a microphone with a 3.5mm jack connector and connect it to your controller.

Please note that USB microphones aren't compatible
  5. WPAK Win User

weird controller problem.

6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Can't connect to xbox live using Ethernet cable.

Reset your Xbox 360 console’s network settings to the default settings. Here’s how to do this:

Turn off your console.

Wireless connection only: Unplug the Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter from the USB port.

Turn on your console.

Go to My Xbox, and then select System Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted to do so.

Select Configure Network.

On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults.

Note This will only reset the network settings. This will not affect any other console settings.

Turn off your console.

Wireless connection only: Plug the Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter back into the USB port (if you are using an adapter).

Turn on your console.

Wireless only: You will receive a message to configure wireless settings. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect to your wireless network.

Test your Xbox LIVE connection. To do this, go to My Xbox, select System Settings, select Network Settings, select Wired Network or your wireless network name (if you are prompted to do so), and then select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.
Thema:

1. How do you connect a xbox 360 wireless handheld microphone to the console? - Similar Threads - connect 360 wireless

2. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I...
  3. My 360 isn't connecting to wifi wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 360 isn't connecting to wifi wirelessly: Xbox people that work at Xbox facility place un can you help me out with my problem with my slim model xbox360 for wireless connection with wifi... 6d5eeee4-2c50-4efb-a138-2fadbbc3d8fb
  4. Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?: Xbox 360 S console and controller begin the syncing process, but the connection fails and the light becomes static or stops blinking. I have tried using usb contoller, it works, but wireless...
  5. How do I connect my wireless xbox 360 controller to my windows 11 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect my wireless xbox 360 controller to my windows 11 pc: How do I connect my wireless xbox 360 controller to my windows 11 pc 61e36237-4e1a-45df-8326-6ea728100e5f
  6. My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??: I recently got an xbox 360 with an wifi adapter and it's having problems connecting to the internet. When I try to connect to the internet it says - Network: failed Internet: blocked Latency:...
  7. How to connect a Xbox 360 wireless controller on W10 without the official receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect a Xbox 360 wireless controller on W10 without the official receiver?: Hi, I've just got a Xbox 360 wireless controller but not the official receiver which is expansive. I would like to know how to pair it with a bluetooth 5.0 universal receiver or a Xbox...
  8. Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi: Does anyone know how to fix this or could this just be bad weather in my state? [img] 36513712-5787-4a9d-b838-8adf39c90ce0
  9. New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?: Hello, My new Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with my Xbox 360 S! I have tried all the troubleshooting steps that are on the Xbox and Microsoft websites but still cannot get it...
  10. 360 slim refuses to connect to wireless network, even after factory resets and clearing cache.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 slim refuses to connect to wireless network, even after factory resets and clearing cache.: Hello. I have connected to the internet a lot on this 360 in the past, and now it doesn't connect to the internet. I do the test but it ends right at the start, and says its unable to connect to...