How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S?

Discus and support How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do you end quick resume on games on xbox series s? 143ba269-1a74-45c8-82ba-e6469ab13c55 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Herb SCHMIDT, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Herb SCHMIDT
    Herb SCHMIDT Guest

How do you end quick resume on games on xbox series s?

:)

Herb SCHMIDT, Apr 1, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Remember to click save or.hit the nearest checkpoint

The point if quick resume is you can stop at anytime

But If you close.the game.the game reverts.back .to.the last save
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Herb, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You can't disable it if this is what you are asking.

To close properly "end" it, when you close a game, highlight the game and press the Menu Button, then select Quit.
  4. Mark Wolfsbauer Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??

Hi all,

I am having the same problem on an Xbox Series S. I found that closing the game and restarting (not quick resume) fixes it. No idea why this is happening.

M
  5. Qeyxar Win User

I can't play online in forza horizon 5

Hello i have the same problem here but none of this helped me. When i start the game and try to go to online it load for a while and just says check your connection but everything is alright on my side this means there is something wrong on Microsofts end.

I hope they'll fix it soon because i really want to play with my friends.
    Do you play on a Xbox Series X|S console?

If so be sure to close the game properly by opening the Xbox Guide (Xbox button on controller) > Forza Horizon 5 > More options (Menu button with three lines) > Quit.

This will close without saving the game to Quick Resume which is known to cause connection issues with online games.

You can also see if it is in Quick Resume when you start the game and it says Quick Resume in the top right corner on the game's splash screen, or by checking the Quick Resume group when you open the Xbox Guide > My games & apps > Quick Resume.
  6. Playaboy4punk Win User

Help with quick resume

So I had a series s before this series x and I could’ve sworn whenever a game was opened it would automatically show I’m quick resume and it’s not doing that on my series x I can’t pin any games except cod vanguard
Thema:

1. How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S? - Similar Threads - close quick resume

2. PC xbox app opens then closes right away

in XBoX on Windows
    PC xbox app opens then closes right away: I've tried repairing and resetting Xbox app, uninstalling gaming services and reinstalling it, updating Xbox app in the Microsoft store. I pretty much tried everything i found online except...
  3. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading: ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8 times and that has not done anything my...
  4. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  5. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  6. THRONE AND LIBERTY Closed Beta Now LIVE! - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    THRONE AND LIBERTY Closed Beta Now LIVE! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  8. Xbox apps force close

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox apps force close: Hello, today i buy xbox game pass and i download xbox app to download the game, but everytime i run xbox app, it appeared xbox logo but after that force close everytime i run it, i tried to fix it...
  9. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  10. Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume: (On serie X , public build ) submitted by /u/Slyder768 [link] [comments]