How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S?

Discus and support How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do you end quick resume on games on xbox series s? 143ba269-1a74-45c8-82ba-e6469ab13c55 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Herb SCHMIDT, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Herb SCHMIDT
    Herb SCHMIDT Guest

How do you end quick resume on games on xbox series s?

:)

Herb SCHMIDT, Apr 1, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Remember to click save or.hit the nearest checkpoint

The point if quick resume is you can stop at anytime

But If you close.the game.the game reverts.back .to.the last save
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Herb, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You can't disable it if this is what you are asking.

To close properly "end" it, when you close a game, highlight the game and press the Menu Button, then select Quit.
  4. Mark Wolfsbauer Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??

Hi all,

I am having the same problem on an Xbox Series S. I found that closing the game and restarting (not quick resume) fixes it. No idea why this is happening.

M
  5. Qeyxar Win User

I can't play online in forza horizon 5

Hello i have the same problem here but none of this helped me. When i start the game and try to go to online it load for a while and just says check your connection but everything is alright on my side this means there is something wrong on Microsofts end.

I hope they'll fix it soon because i really want to play with my friends.
    Do you play on a Xbox Series X|S console?

If so be sure to close the game properly by opening the Xbox Guide (Xbox button on controller) > Forza Horizon 5 > More options (Menu button with three lines) > Quit.

This will close without saving the game to Quick Resume which is known to cause connection issues with online games.

You can also see if it is in Quick Resume when you start the game and it says Quick Resume in the top right corner on the game's splash screen, or by checking the Quick Resume group when you open the Xbox Guide > My games & apps > Quick Resume.
  6. Playaboy4punk Win User

Help with quick resume

So I had a series s before this series x and I could’ve sworn whenever a game was opened it would automatically show I’m quick resume and it’s not doing that on my series x I can’t pin any games except cod vanguard
Thema:

1. How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S? - Similar Threads - close quick resume

2. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  3. My account was closed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was closed without my permission: If I try login into my account it says: "This microsoft account doesn't exist." However, when I try to make a new account wit the same email it says: ".... is already in a microsoft account. Use...
  4. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  5. Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s...: Can my Xbox series x get damaged if I forget to close out/quit the Spotify app while it’s still playing music harm my Xbox series x? abada44f-6720-471c-b5b0-07ae71c10b9a
  6. my Xbox app on my PC keeps closing

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox app on my PC keeps closing: my Xbox app on my PC keeps closing moments after opening it. I've tried all the usual fixes (rebooting the app, ending task in task manager and opening again, checking if the app needed updating,...
  7. On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.: On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing. I click to open and within 5-10 seconds it will close. For the few seconds it is open it is unresponsive. I have tried all the suggestions from...
  8. BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging: I'm unsure if this is the correct "Products/Category/Topics" for said issue, so if there is a more accurate place to be for this, let me know, thanks! BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01, is...
  9. Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option

in XboX Insiders
    Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option: Usually games in Quick Resume can be closed by pressing menu on them and selecting Quit. That option is missing if your console was shut off by the inactivity timer. submitted by /u/MissingNerd...
  10. Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume: (On serie X , public build ) submitted by /u/Slyder768 [link] [comments]