: How do you change an Audio Reciever # on an Xbox One X?

Discus and support : How do you change an Audio Reciever # on an Xbox One X? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : How do you change an Audio Reciever # on an Xbox One X? I just recieved a Samsung Soundbar (HT- Q900T) and since I have an older TV, I am running my... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by ClearyMonkey, Apr 17, 2021.

1. ClearyMonkey
    ClearyMonkey Guest

I just recieved a Samsung Soundbar (HT- Q900T) and since I have an older TV, I am running my console through the soundbar and then HDMI eArc to the TV.

When trying to setup the 'TV & A/V Power Options', I accidentally selected the wrong code. Now when I go back in, I cant change the Audio reciever device anywhere.

I do have sound, but I want to choose the correct Audio Reciever for the Device Power Options, so when I power off the Xbox, the soundbar and TV will turn off. (TV is already configured in the Xbox to turn off).

Where is the ability to change audio reciever information in the Xbox One X menus?

:)

ClearyMonkey, Apr 17, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox One X: Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) support

As the Xbox One X is an audio source, it doesn't need to send or receive audio via ARC or eARC.

Audio Return Channel is only for TV's that are supposed to "return" Audio back to an AV receiver or connected Soundbar.

As the Xbox One X doesn't have speakers to play audio recieved through ARC, it won't support "ARC" or "eARC". Your TV needs to support ARC or eARC.

What exactly is your TV and console setup, that you would need eARC in the Xbox One X?
  4. Frathos Win User

no dolby atmos sound,

5. Mister Mascot Win User

XBOX One SPDIF Audio Set-up

Hey there PepperThyme,

This page will show you how to change the SPDIF to the audio source and HDMI for Video only. I believe that's what you're looking to do. :)

Configure Audio settings on Xbox One
  6. CourtneySmith_ Win User

No sound through Optical from Xbox to A/V reciever

Hi ivCourtSmith,

Can you let us know if the stereo system is up to date if it is able to receive those? Also, can you let us know the make and model of the system you are working with as well? Let's be sure to check out the

guide for audio devices
    as well.

Thank you!
    Hi,

I am able to get it working now but I cannot get any speech/voice surround sound 5.1 through my xbox one. I can get speech and voice on stereo uncompressed but not 5.1 uncompressed.

I have the xbox wired differently now also:

HDMI from Xbox One to TV

Coaxial digital audio cable from TV to Reciever.

My reciever is a JVC RX-5022R Audio Visual Reciever.

Thanks.
Thema:

1. : How do you change an Audio Reciever # on an Xbox One X? - Similar Threads - change Audio Reciever

2. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  3. how to change servers on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change servers on xbox: i got my xbox in oregon and i think its still connected to the servers there cause when i test it on a speedtest website i get 10-13ms latency to the servers connected to dallas but 100-130ms when...
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  6. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  7. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  8. audio cuts when input is changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    audio cuts when input is changed: I’m using a Samsung M7 monitor with studio monitor speakers. These work fine together until the input is switched to an Xbox series X. Signal chain should be Xbox >hdmi>M7 monitor >usb out...
  9. Change language (audio, UI, text) of Starfield / NO language option in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change language (audio, UI, text) of Starfield / NO language option in the game: I am super annoyed about the fact that the Xbox App does NOT give me the option I want to install a game in and that games like Gears 5 or Starfield also do NOT have a language option IN GAME. My...
  10. Hi please tell tallguy6852 I think it was to try going into the audio menu and change the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi please tell tallguy6852 I think it was to try going into the audio menu and change the...: Read the question EDIT:when you press the xbox button menu c5654b34-159f-4dd8-8c40-470da52654c1