How do you bypass parental controls on the 360

Discus and support How do you bypass parental controls on the 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need to know how to bypass parental controls on the 360. Does anyone know support was not very useful. 7e0b57f0-dc55-4274-9932-a6688b581a60 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike Yale, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Mike Yale
    Mike Yale Guest

Need to know how to bypass parental controls on the 360. Does anyone know support was not very useful.

:)

Mike Yale, Mar 26, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Only support can provide the code to remove parental control on xbox 360
  3. Beaver Bologna Win User

Parental Controls

This is how to reset your microsoft account password not how to bypass or disable the parental controls for an xbox.
  4. Sword Style Win User

Too young?

Well if I had to guess, I'd say it's because you're 13 and hoping someone here will tell you how to bypass parental controls.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

How to bypass family password on xbox 360

6. steeledwand7664 Win User

How to go around a password on Xbox 360?

Here is a support article link with instructions on how to do this.

That is if you are talking about the parental passcode on the 360s

Parental passcode reset 360
Thema:

1. How do you bypass parental controls on the 360 - Similar Threads - bypass parental controls

2. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  3. How do I bypass the "How do you want to buy this" screen in the Xbox store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I bypass the "How do you want to buy this" screen in the Xbox store?: I'm trying to buy something in the Xbox store, but my Xbox gave me a screen that asks "How do you want to buy this?". The options are ask a parent, gift card, and cancel, none of which allow me...
  4. Can I bypass the 12 months need to unlink my Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I bypass the 12 months need to unlink my Xbox account: Recently I found my account info for my main account a couple months after I sold my old Xbox and bought a new console and was wondering if I could link my cod account to it without waiting the 12...
  5. Does anyone know if theres a way to bypass a console suspension i cant even play fortnite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know if theres a way to bypass a console suspension i cant even play fortnite...: please someone let me know 21b0eabd-efbd-432c-a2ce-68fc4fbe54c3
  6. How do I bypass the ai on Microsoft phone ? I make 1 mistake and it keeps repeating the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I bypass the ai on Microsoft phone ? I make 1 mistake and it keeps repeating the...: I'm trying to get a hold of an agent from Microsoft, but when I attempt to call 18776967786 I get the Microsoft ai. I make a mistake on asking for help and it refers me back to an website that I...
  7. How can I bypass the ‘too many attempts’ trying to change an Xbox to ‘home xbox’? I need to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I bypass the ‘too many attempts’ trying to change an Xbox to ‘home xbox’? I need to...: How can I bypass the ‘too many attempts’ trying to change an Xbox to ‘home xbox’? I need to be able to share my gamepass with my second xbox. Any help would be great!! TIA!!...
  8. how to bypass minimal system requirements for forza horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to bypass minimal system requirements for forza horizon 4?: soo when i click enter to start it just crashes pls help d85035fe-7cc3-47d7-a7df-b4ed914e10b3
  9. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360: I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8
  10. is there a way to bypass xbox logins to an offline (local) minecraft server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way to bypass xbox logins to an offline (local) minecraft server?: I am from USA i have an offline local java minecraft server which i am trying to make compatable with bedrock clients too so thats why i installed geyser and every time i try to join the bedrock...