How do you add Oracle VirtualBox virtual machines onto an external SSD?

Discus and support How do you add Oracle VirtualBox virtual machines onto an external SSD? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, so a few days, I had some major issues with my PC. I have a mini itx gaming PC known for horrible ventilation, extremely cramped due to it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sirloux, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Sirloux
    Sirloux Guest

Okay, so a few days, I had some major issues with my PC. I have a mini itx gaming PC known for horrible ventilation, extremely cramped due to it's small size, and only one fan. The first issue started with my old PC case, it's called the Azza Pyramid mini. Now, I actually got this entire PC as a present. Little did I know how many issues it was going to have. With this Azza Pyramid mini case, nearly a year ago, it all started with an issue not powering on when pressing the power button. It would sometimes restart on it's own or power off on it's own.Then, it started to glitch a bit, so I did a system restore, and then shut off because I thought it froze. Then, a BSOD (blue screen of death), reading "TDR failure" and could not get back into the login page. Luckily, even though I did not back it up, I had no important files at the time. So, I ended up having to take my PC to a local custom PC builder and have a fresh Windows install. I did not have to reinstall Windows, just log into my Microsoft account since I already have Windows attached to my Microsoft account, an activated license. So it did this for months. I finally decided to try one other option. Change the case because this case is also known for horrible ventilation. These are my PC specs: Ryzen 5 3600, MSI B450I Gaming, Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz, NVIDIA GTX Titan Xp, Cooler Master ML12L RGB, Azza 806 Pyramid Mini, be quiet SFX L Power 600W, Kingston 1TB M.2 SSD. I decided to make another horrible jump getting an NZXT H1, however, when I had my parts transferred (everything but the PSU and cooler, so I kept my CPU, GPU, SSD, RAM, motherboard), because the NZXT H1 comes with a pre-installed AIO cooler and PSU, I ended up using the one already inside the case, however, this fixed everything. No powering issues, nothing. Then months later, my computer restarts once again during game once it freezes. It restarts even after a few minutes of doing nothing. So I do another system restore, and then again, another BSOD. It has the same error code "critical process died", so I found out about DDU uninstaller and it worked. Then 2 weeks later, this time, the error code is different though, it reads "critical process died", and once again, I cannot get into the login page. So, I have to take it to a professional technician. He says it's the OS after examining every single component, testing the SSD twice says at 92%. Then once he does a Windows install, it has a CPU temperature of 110 DEGREES!!! I take it home. I contact a different PC builder, and he tries several methods. A) he dusts the fan, even though the fan had absolutely NO DUST. B) he applies thermalpaste. We turn on the PC, it is still at a high 94%. He reapplies thermalpaste for the second time, still high temperature. C) After the third time, he ends up examining the CPU seeing some dirt on it. So he wipes off the thermalpaste, reapplies after cleaning this time, and temperature goes down to 45%. Then I take it home, so far so good. Then I turn it on 2 days later back home, and it reads 94, then back to 111. So I shut it off frusterated. I turn it on again, same temperature. After the third time, it is back to 45 degrees and going down. I go to Best Buy and get more advice on what this could be.

So, when this first happened, some thought the RAM was the issue. I took it to several people, one PC builder would take out the RAM and out it back in and say "no problems". Could it be a PSU issue? Well, I have an NZXT H1 with 650 watts and my previous PSU was at 600 watts. Could it be an SSD issue? Technician saw no issues. Is it the motherboard? Not sure. Is it the CPU? not sure. A person I spoke with said, hey, I bet it's your cooling system. Check the pump. He sends me a video of the common gunk blocking the airflow. HOW COULD THIS BE WHEN I ONLY HAD THE NZXT H1 FOR 3 MONTHS!??? i ORDERED IT IN JULY OF THIS YEAR. Best Buy worker says several things, you could get a new CPU and motherboard for Micro Center Black Friday deal, or get a new case and cooler. Or just get a new PC.

You know what sucks? I am in cybersecurity and because this BSOD issue, I lost a very important program called Oracle VirtualBox with virtual machines and had to re-do nearly all of them. So, I'm suggested get a USB drive, or external hard drive, or external SSD. I ended up buying this external SSD - Crucial X6 1TB Portable SSD – Up to 800MB/s – USB 3.2 – External Solid State Drive, USB-C - CT1000X6SSD9 (Black Friday at $40 off). so my question is, how do I back up my virtual machines in case I get another BSOD, I DO NOT WANT TO DO INSTALLING ORACLE AND VIRTUAL MACHINES EVER AGAIN. IS AN INTERNAL SSD THE BEST OPTION OR EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE, OR USB FLASH DRIVE, OR DRIVE, GOOGLE DRIVE, CLOUD, ETC. HOW DO YOU DO IT? I even asked the technician if he could somehow get my virtual machines back? He said possible but not guaranteed. He could attempt to during data recovery. Now here is the issue with buying new parts. I'm extremely broke, I can't afford a brand new PC. However, I can buy some new parts or a case. I even contacted NZXT for a replacement. And I only have 2 months left of school. I just need my damn PC to last for the next 2 months. Is there somehow I can keep the NZXT H1 and mod it with fans? How about this? NZXT H1 V1 Front or Rear Panel Spacer with Fan Mounts (https://www.etsy.com/listing/1258762252/nzxt-h1-v1-front-or-rear-panel-spacer?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-craft_supplies_and_tools-tools_and_equipment-parts-computer_parts-other&utm_custom1=_k_Cj0KCQiAsoycBhC6ARIsAPPbeLsSYhgs9V3pZ3Ct1bWallyhadpRS1SqYv7ta9b_1ZwO-bHVUzPm4CEaAql5EALw_wcB_k_&utm_content=go_1843970764_70433185340_346429167263_aud-318110574626How do you add Oracle VirtualBox virtual machines onto an external SSD? :pla-323097243063_c__1258762252_12768591&utm_custom2=1843970764&gclid=Cj0KCQiAsoycBhC6ARIsAPPbeLsSYhgs9V3pZ3Ct1bWallyhadpRS1SqYv7ta9b_1ZwO-bHVUzPm4CEaAql5EALw_wcB) I even got an LCD display too with a custom glass front panel (This custom panel is a glass panel that has vents or holes in it, replacing the one that is already installed. Any suggestions?

:)

Sirloux, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

How do you add Oracle VirtualBox virtual machines onto an external SSD and how can and AMD Ryzen 5 3600 reach 110 degress!!???

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Sirloux, here in this community, the procedures we've guided are focused on problems with Xbox games, whether they're on your console or PC.

Your question is regarding the Oracle, database etc, the most indicated place would be some forum or community of the same thread that is your question.

I did a quick search and found some.

https://www.virtualbox.org/

https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Community

https://community.oracle.com/tech/welcome/discu...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. EymenÇ. Win User

Xbox app sign-in problem (xbox uygulamasına giriş yapamıyorum)

Will disable the IPv6 setting cause problems in virtualbox on my virtual machine?
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox app sign-in problem (xbox uygulamasına giriş yapamıyorum)

I don't think so. You use VirtualBox only to create and connect to a virtual machine, right? If so, I don't see a problem disabling IPv6, my friend.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Doesn't work at Win10

A virtual machine is have another OS inside your own OS with the help of a program like virtual box or another alternatives, if you have a machine with a recent i5 processor or more. Actually it may be a good option.

But also you can have more than 1 system installed on your hard drive, but the difference is, if you need to access the other system you need to restart your PC.

If you're interested in the virtual machine thing with VirtualBox, you can follow this quick tutorial:

https://www.sysnettechsolutions.com/en/install-...

Or if you want to search alternatives to VirtualBox feel free to do it!

**This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. SeanEves Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games

Yo Microsoft, let us use our Game Pass subscription on Macs running Windows 10 from an external SSD or I won’t get the Series X. We don’t want a Windows partition or Virtual Machine polluting the internal storage of our Mac lol
Thema:

1. How do you add Oracle VirtualBox virtual machines onto an external SSD? - Similar Threads - add Oracle VirtualBox

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  4. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  10. Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one: PlzzzzzZ add it it was such a good game 63cd62a9-dda4-4d79-a3e4-11701611b3b3