How do we complain against Microsoft and does anyone know who there regulating body is?

Discus and support How do we complain against Microsoft and does anyone know who there regulating body is? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need to make an official complaint against Microsoft and looking to ascertain who there regulating body is also to raise a complaint as the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shane Litchfield, Mar 14, 2023.

1. How do we complain against Microsoft and does anyone know who there regulating body is?

I need to make an official complaint against Microsoft and looking to ascertain who there regulating body is also to raise a complaint as the xbox support is a joke and they appear to to have any complaint procedures in place.

:)

Shane Litchfield, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Shane Litchfield1 Win User

How do we complain against Microsoft and does anyone know who there regulating body is?

Hi Jennifer,

No issue not resolved, Microsoft appear to think that customers have to pay for their updates causing systematic hardware failures in the Xbox, neither do they have a formal complaints procedure to raise this to. I have asked for full transcripts of the recorded conversations I have had with them which they are legally obliged to provide and have not provided.

I would get a PS5 if I was you there customer service is a world away from Microsoft. I wont be having an Xbox ever again based on this experience with Microsoft.
  3. Jennifer Behal Win User

Wow! This is so shameful! Thank you for your advice.
  4. Jennifer Behal Win User

Hi Shane,

I read your previous question thread. I am now having the same issue with my son's Xbox. We're you able to get your Xbox fixed? And did you file a formal complaint? I would like to do the same.
  5. LeeeR0Y JenK1NS Win User

featured tab not updating

Who said i was complaining?---I just asked if anyone knows how to fix this issue--camaro are you really here to complain about my issue---lol
  6. Daniel6591 Win User

Xbox Live banning regulations

Boosting is not against the tou/coc. You will not be banned from xbox live for boosting. However, you can be banned in mw3 for boosting since the developers can regulate how anyone plays their game.
Thema:

1. How do we complain against Microsoft and does anyone know who there regulating body is? - Similar Threads - complain against Microsoft

2. complain to xbox live have kept me on the phone for lne hour it's disgrace the employ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    complain to xbox live have kept me on the phone for lne hour it's disgrace the employ...: all day not able to get on I have been left on the phone for 1 hour a disgrace there support is worst ever I want compensation and refund disgrace cde6f4f6-2b13-4af7-ac1d-8752fa6378a7
  3. Who do I complain to about Xbox ignoring the consumer rights act as dlc I bought is broken...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who do I complain to about Xbox ignoring the consumer rights act as dlc I bought is broken...: I bought some dlc on the 27/10/2023 and it wouldn't work so I placed a refund request with Xbox they then auto refused as I had reached my refund limit they didn't tell me any info on how to...
  4. How do I complain about offensive game ads being shown in Microsoft Solitaire collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I complain about offensive game ads being shown in Microsoft Solitaire collection?: These ads variously show women being thrown from a plane, off of a boat, approached by raft and appearing to be raped, etc are are in no way acceptable. *Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Games and...
  5. I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining...: Audio sounds good My friends are complaining about how I sound weird I've tried adjusting mic monitoring but that hasn't solved it yet I have opened it from the box today and don't know what to...
  6. Can't find another place to complain. Call of Duty Modern Warfare provides absolutely NO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find another place to complain. Call of Duty Modern Warfare provides absolutely NO...: I bought the game from Xbox so that's why I am complaining here. I bought the new Black Cell from Xbox. It says it costs 1,100 cod points to complete battle pass map. BULL. I already had 2900 COD...
  7. How do we complain about the insane chat filters that Microsoft has on xbox game chats?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do we complain about the insane chat filters that Microsoft has on xbox game chats?: It is very restrictive and personally, idiotic. These words are banned so far 10 would could for an he LOL raw twister ha just a few of the many words that I can't memorize the list of...
  8. So how do i complain..i have woke up to 48 hour suspension because i posted a complaint on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So how do i complain..i have woke up to 48 hour suspension because i posted a complaint on...: I paid a hundred pounds for this game in total with battlepass and skins etc. I along with many gamers am unhappy about the state of the game. I chose to express my opinion on a recent CoD post...
  9. I want complain about the unethical use of account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want complain about the unethical use of account suspension: I just got a warning that I received a suspension of my account due to something I apparently done. I'm confused and angry when I seen the reason why. I saw the reason and it was when a scammer...
  10. i am file complain ceo fired xbox

in XboX Insiders
    i am file complain ceo fired xbox: i am file complain about how he doesn’t make your company do there jobs i am sick of these bugs and not only that give us a beta xbox without telling us its a prototype xbox was not finished is...