HOW DO U UPLOAD MUSIC VIDEO ON XBOX CLUB?

Discus and support HOW DO U UPLOAD MUSIC VIDEO ON XBOX CLUB? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; WANT TO PUT MUSIC VIDEOS ON MY CLUB I MADE 4 MUSIC ALOT OF PEOPLE GOT MUSIC VIDEOS UP ON THERE FEED AND MOST OF SOFTWARE TO UPLOAD+EDIT HAS STOPPED OR... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LiMa2022, Jan 9, 2023.

1. LiMa2022
    LiMa2022 Guest

WANT TO PUT MUSIC VIDEOS ON MY CLUB I MADE 4 MUSIC ALOT OF PEOPLE GOT MUSIC VIDEOS UP ON THERE FEED AND MOST OF SOFTWARE TO UPLOAD+EDIT HAS STOPPED OR DO U TAG MUSIC VIDEO HOW DOES IT GO INTO U CLUB FEED!

:)

LiMa2022, Jan 9, 2023
  2. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Xbox club how to

Hi there. Upload the clip to xbox live from captures first. Once that's done go to club, feed, share something with the club. The video should show up to post.
  3. Demented Dave-A68350 Win User

Where is Microsoft Windows Media Center?

You can upload all your videos that played on the 360 to skydrive then u can even see ur recorded videos in the one guide,

You can also use play-to for both music and video so if u get one of the many programs for ur phone or tablet to select content from your media server then play it to the xbox one as it will show up as a media player in a dlna compatable setup. with essentially
    the same limitations as the 360 and more convenient to boot.

Now if u buy into the whole skydrive thing and put all ur videos there it has the advantage of not needing a computer server on ur network or not taxing any computer on ur local network.

Also with a windows phone or tablet u can stream ur videos from right from the skydrive app without downloading it locally.( Ive onlty tested it on these devices) Interesting if u can afford the bandwidth and buy into the cloud. I'm not sure if this also
    works for music in skydrive but I dont see why it wouldnt.
  4. Major Pain ITB Win User

Official game feeds

I Know what you're talkin about, I'm not wanting to upload it and share to my club. I knew how to do that I'm the owner.. I'm trying to get the photos that are already uploaded and posted in my club to be visible to the official Clubs feed.. ( you cannot
    upload to official clubs you cannot join official clubs you're automatically there because you own the game..

I just don't think you understand what I'm trying to do..
  5. Lestat Phoenix Win User

LocoCycle Xbox One Trailer

@kore...Has nothing to do if it's old footage or not...Again, U don't upload a video with this much bad press that has xbox 1 in the heading and list it as a next gen game.....Simple as that...
  6. Deadsniper15915 Win User

Vanoss Gaming?

hey vanoss, im a fan of ure videos and i just want to ask u HOW DID U DO THE INVISIBLE RIOT SHIELD ON ONE OF URE VIDEO? if someone else know plesend a message to me on xbox live thank u everyone
Thema:

1. HOW DO U UPLOAD MUSIC VIDEO ON XBOX CLUB? - Similar Threads - UPLOAD MUSIC VIDEO

2. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  3. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  4. Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox: So I uploaded my screenshots to my one drive now I would like them back on my xbox is there any way for getting them back on 52da9a02-b9b3-40eb-b2cf-ec3f23661ba6
  5. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  6. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  7. Xbox Music - upload unmatched albums?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Music - upload unmatched albums?: Will this feature ever be available? Some of my albums are and can be matched with the xbox collection. But when you listen to a lot of obscure music, not everything is going to be matched. I need...
  8. Cannot upload music library to new Xbox one X, says drive full after 20gb transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot upload music library to new Xbox one X, says drive full after 20gb transfer: I recently purchased my first xbox, a One X. My intention was to use it as a central media device for both music and games in my living room so I wouldn't have to connect my laptop to our TV....
  9. Upload Studio Music Work-Around Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Music Work-Around Not Working: Okay, so I'm trying to put music into my montage on Upload Studio by connecting an AUX cable from my stereo adapter to my phone, then pressing record voice and play the song I want, but whenever I...
  10. I'd like to add music to my clips- would that be a possible feature for upload studio in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to add music to my clips- would that be a possible feature for upload studio in ...: I sometimes enjoy delving into my xbrt's and creating montages. I was wondering if in the near future there would be a feature for adding sound or music while editing- perhaps from a music file on...