how do u get the on your profile

Discus and support how do u get the on your profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you get gold on your profile 20f9935c-0395-48e9-a43b-b1bec59009e2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gameing45557369, Oct 16, 2023.

  1. how do u get the on your profile


    How do you get gold on your profile

    :)
     
    gameing45557369, Oct 16, 2023
    #1
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

    how do u get the on your profile

    If you're asking about the badge - it's a slow roll out to everyone who had a subscription to Gold/Live before it was changed over to Game Pass Core.

    If you're asking how to get a Gold subscription onto your account... the online subscription to play online multiplayer games is now called Game Pass Core. Users get access to a small selection games in the Game Pass library as well as the ability to play online multiplayer games.
  3. UnbeatableKillr Win User

    I'm going to get a Xbox 360 this Christmas and wondering what to get.

    how do u link your xbox live profile to your 360
  4. simonjed1234 Win User

    I cant download apps

    How do u check how old ur profile is? Can u alter it?
  5. BadBrad197469 Win User

    how do i change my password

    How do u changed your gamer profile password not Xbox live not Microsoft acct
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

    How do u get evolve

    RIP Evolve. Great game but 2K is shutting/has shut the servers down as others mentioned.
Thema:

how do u get the on your profile

Loading...
  1. how do u get the on your profile - Similar Threads - profile

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. XBOX badge question for profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX badge question for profiles: Hello, I have a question regarding the Xbox Insider badge. I’m very interested in earning this badge and would like to learn more about the requirements and steps involved. Is there a specific...