How do rechargeable battery chargers work?

Discus and support How do rechargeable battery chargers work? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone . It's been a few days now since I bought this battery charger below, but the problem so far is that it never turns green despite several... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mohamed midali, Jan 12, 2023.

1. How do rechargeable battery chargers work?

Hi everyone .

It's been a few days now since I bought this battery charger below, but the problem so far is that it never turns green despite several hours of charging I put the 2 NI-Cd batteries of 500 mAh that they are compatible with the charger for 12 hours but it's the same. At the time when the information on the case says that charging NI-Cd 700 mAh takes only 7 hours .. That's why I decided to look for more information and found this on the batteries :

AA KR15/51 1.2V SIZE AA R6 MIGNON

Standard Charge: 7.5Hrs at 100mA

Quick Charge: 1.2Hrs at 500mA

Does it mean I'm on standard charging and it's normal ?, and that's I wanted to charge those 500mAh batteries I have to wait 37,5Hrs ?and the charger must be plugged in all this time without problem ?

Please, someone help, i need to know.

Sorry for the language I only use the translator !!

How do rechargeable battery chargers work? [​IMG]

:)

mohamed midali, Jan 12, 2023
  2. mohamed midali Win User

You are right Épée de Whedon I searched this brand in Google but I did not find it I found other brands like this charger but not this brand.

Thank you Sword of Whedon for your answer.
  3. mohamed midali Win User

Hello SwordofWhedon

Here I have an old Varta 57039 compact charger that is ideal for NiMh and I would like to know if I could recharge NiCd batteries with ?!

Thanks in advance for your help

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have never heard of this brand, it doesn’t look like it’s a high end one

My AA rechargeables, I’m sorry I don’t know the waters of the charger, but it takes 2 to 3 hours on average to charge them to full. I would return them. The Amazon chargers and batteries are good, or energizer in my experience
  5. Legendgenesis Win User

What do your Xbox controller run on��

Rechargeable battery packs for the win! All I have to do is place the controller on the charger and I'm good. No cords to mess with, no taking out the rechargeable batteries and placing them in a separate charger.

Though, that only works on the two main controllers I have. The rest are all AA.
  6. MJ Sh00t3r Win User

xbox controller

Your not able to charge the controller without rechargeable batteries. If you do have rechargeable batteries then u can use a micro USB charger
Thema:

1. How do rechargeable battery chargers work? - Similar Threads - rechargeable battery chargers

2. Is gen 9 controller's rechargeable battery compatible with the gen 8 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is gen 9 controller's rechargeable battery compatible with the gen 8 controller?: Microsoft says it's compatible to the controllers with usb-c port. And yet gen 8 controllers have micro usb. But as I see, the batteries are exactly identical to each other....
  3. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  4. can you put hr6 rechargeable battery in xbox x controller or are better to use lr6...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you put hr6 rechargeable battery in xbox x controller or are better to use lr6...: Witch bettery is better to use? 7998dbdb-85d2-4544-a2c2-dd9d7de7dd44
  5. what cable do I need to recharge my Xbox X batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    what cable do I need to recharge my Xbox X batteries: What cable do I need to recharge my Xbox X batteries? ca6056a8-4137-4db6-98a1-f78966570b07
  6. Xbox battery pack is not recharging on multiple cables or plugs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox battery pack is not recharging on multiple cables or plugs.: I’ve tried to get help from MS. A rechargeable battery pack I got about a month ago won’t charge. Was on the phone with support but then when the person came back and said “here’s what we’re going...
  7. Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable (latest model) No Longer Holding Charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable (latest model) No Longer Holding Charge: Hi! On May 10th I bought an Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable (latest model). It has since lost all ability to hold a charge, never getting above 15%. I've used the official cable to...
  8. Xbox series x controller with rechargeable battery not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller with rechargeable battery not charging: Hi, I have bought a Microsoft rechargeable battery for my Xbox series x controller one year ago and until now it has been working perfectly. However, the last weeks when I try to charge my...
  9. I put Duracell rechargeable AA batteries in my Xbox controller. Why won't they recharge...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put Duracell rechargeable AA batteries in my Xbox controller. Why won't they recharge...: It seems to me that if the batteries are rechargeable, they should be able to be recharged while installed in the controller. I don't understand, other than greed, why Xbox would require the use...
  10. Xbox Rechargeable Battery not charging.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Rechargeable Battery not charging.: Bought the Xbox Rechargeable Battery about a month ago. Right now it doesn't seem to be able to charge. Initially it was able to charge either by directly plugging in to my Xbox Series X console...