How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?

Discus and support How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, I hope I'm in the right place for this- I haven't made any discussions here in many years, so please forgive me if I've made a mistake!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaloRarewarefan94, Sep 16, 2022.

1. How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?

Hello there,

I hope I'm in the right place for this- I haven't made any discussions here in many years, so please forgive me if I've made a mistake! That said, if I am in the right place, then here's my question!

After seeing/hearing the VERY exciting announcement from a couple of days ago in which the classic N64 game Goldeneye 007 will be re-released as a part of the Rare Replay collection, I was just wondering how those who own a physical copy of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game as well once it releases. Thanks!

:)

HaloRarewarefan94, Sep 16, 2022
  2. HaloRarewarefan94 Win User

How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?

I saw a comment on Rare's official Facebook page that said Goldeneye 007 will be available for physical copies as well, so that is incorrect! The only thing that was not said in the comment was how physical owners of Rare Replay are to get Goldeneye 007 added to their copy of the game- which was the main reason for this question. It wasn't about "if" it's happening for physical owners, as a Facebook comment on Rare's official Facebook page already confirmed it is happening for physical owners. The question was regards to "how" it happens, because that much was not said on the Facebook page! That is the answer I am looking for- is the "how"!
  3. HaloRarewarefan94 Win User

The questions weren't asked a while ago though- they were all asked within the last 3 weeks or so since the announcement was made! As expected, numerous people are curious as to how physical owners get Goldeneye 007 added to their game, so it's not just me! Also, I made my original comment on Rare's own official Facebook page- which is where I got the response I got! I've also seen it posted on other social media sites like Twitter and Instagram- to name a couple! So, people do know that it's coming to physical owners as well- it's just that the question that remains is how they get it! It's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "how"! I made the comment on Rare's own Facebook page hoping for clarification on the matter, and I got a response telling me that it is coming for physical owners as well! That's why that isn't the question, as physical owners of Rare Replay know they're getting the game as well- they just don't know how! They don't know if it's going to be a free update, or free DLC, or even paid DLC (although the likelihood of the last one is slim to none, but since that much hasn't been confirmed yet, that was the main reason for my entire question here!)! That's also why what Rare's CEO said makes no sense, as it's completely contradictory to what I've heard elsewhere! Like I said, it's not a matter of "if"- it's a matter of "how", because as far as physical owners of Rare Replay go- it hasn't been confirmed as to exactly how they get Goldeneye 007 added to their game. That's also why that is the specific answer I'm waiting for on Facebook, as I already know that physical Rare Replay owners are also getting Goldeneye 007- they just don't know how they're supposed to add it to their game as far as having a physical disc goes! That is the reason as to why the "how" is the question, as opposed to the "if", because the "if" has already been confirmed! Why would one thing be said on Facebook at the same time that another contradictory statement was said elsewhere- both from the same company? That is why I'm also curious as to why there's even contradictions in the first place, but that's a question for another topic, as well as one that I have no intention of asking in a separate thread elsewhere anytime soon!
  4. HaloRarewarefan94 Win User

Nobody from support said anything about my question here! The only things that have come up have been contradictions to what I already know! It's not Rare support that runs their Facebook page either- it's run by anybody who would be a person who could answer any questions that people may leave! That's what happened with my first question on the Facebook page- which was something along the lines of "do physical owners of Rare Replay also get Goldeneye 007?" The answer to that question was "yes, they do". The second part of my question on the Facebook page was "in that case, how do those who own Rare Replay physically get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?" That is the question that hasn't been answered anywhere- not here, not on Facebook, and not on any other social media site! Even those who have written comments about that specific question on Rare's YouTube channel haven't gotten answers there either- even if they got an answer to the first part of the question like I did! That is why I am so confused about it, because despite getting an answer to the first part of the question on various sites, the second part of the question has gone unanswered so far. That doesn't necessarily mean that it will never go without an answer, but at the same time, considering it's taken a while so far when the answer to the first part was responded to much sooner resulted in me wanting to see if anyone else has heard anything here, and so far- no one has. I have no issues with waiting for an answer, nor did I have any issues with seeking a "second opinion"- as it's called- elsewhere! If I get an update soon, I'll be sure to let everyone know here, but so far, that hasn't happened yet! I hope this has helped clarify certain things as far as my question here is related!
  5. HaloRarewarefan94 Win User

That's what I was planning on doing! I just thought that while I waited, I may as well ask here just in case anybody else had information they were able to share in the meantime, because sometimes- that's what happens!
  6. HaloRarewarefan94 Win User

I was informed via Rare's official Facebook page that it will indeed be available for those who have the game physically as well- it was just never said how one who owns it physically will be able to add Goldeneye 007 to their game- which is the reason my comment was made here!
Thema:

1. How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game? - Similar Threads - physical owners Rare

2. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  3. I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...: The controller is Xbox series s and I need help fixing it 88965f47-42c9-463e-b3ca-187fdc6a86fd
  4. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...
  5. Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash?: Is it possible to downgrade your dashboard on xbox 360? I could install a mod chip for RGH, but im just wondering if its possible to access update logs on metro, and downgrade from there. Ive...
  6. how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?: I’ve had a problem where every single time I’ve tried to download a game on my series x regardless of whether or it’s a Xbox one or series x disc, the download cancels before it even begins and...
  7. Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23: Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23. Diamond dynasty gives me a network error unable to load game. Moments will not work either 64816268-8673-4dae-986e-1adda268c5ae
  8. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  9. How do I fix my physical copy of starfield not launching on my Xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my physical copy of starfield not launching on my Xbox series x?: I have both a brand new Xbox series x and a brand new physical copy of starfield, and after installing the game I tried launching it only for it to try and take me to the store, that’s all it does...
  10. Brand new xbox x wont install or update new physical game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new xbox x wont install or update new physical game: I purchased the new xbox x series yesterday and a physical box game starfield I did the console update put in the new game starfield and it says installed but need to update so I update now and...