How do people win within a couple seconds on solitaire?

Discus and support How do people win within a couple seconds on solitaire? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How are people winning a solitaire game, especially when for example, there are 5 different card games to one event. They winner finishes the entire... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heidi Lynn, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Heidi Lynn
    Heidi Lynn Guest

How are people winning a solitaire game, especially when for example, there are 5 different card games to one event. They winner finishes the entire event within 4 seconds? By the time I open each game, 1 second has gone by.

:)

Heidi Lynn, Mar 18, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

They're almost certainly cheating. If you see people with such unrealistic times, you should report them
  3. JERFF FACE Win User

Industrial and Sawmill survivals

[quote user="LegendOfGta"]

All I'm saying is the success rate of completing Survival on Aim Assist is 10% better than doing it on Free Aim, and since the whole point of this game is to earn money and RP, that means that completion of Survival will yield the most RP and Money than
    any other wave. Therefore, in conclusion, in order to get to this final wave, it is imperative to ensure that you have the advantage over the AI, which in this case will kill you within three seconds within that that one second it takes to adjust the X and
    Y coordinate of your aim rather than to "snap" to it in a millisecond.

[/quote]

I 100% agree. However he may feel the meaning of playing survival and winning is doing it without aim assist. The point of the game is to win. How you do that is up to you.
  4. Ackis Win User

On Microsoft Sudoku app, statistics

Same problem with Win 10 Solitaire. :(
  5. Wille M. Win User

What happened to reward points on Solitaire. Was getting them, but now it seems like they stopped giving them?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm an Independent advisor and I'm here to help you with your concern.

- Check your device for any app updates. For steps on how to check for updates, take a look: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

- Check your Level within each Solitaire classic game mode (Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Pyramid, or TriPeaks) on the Main Menu. Make sure at least one of them is Level 5 or higher.

- Play and win any of the classic Solitaire games (Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Pyramid, or TriPeaks).

Check the article info: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

NOTE: Only classic Solitaire games are eligible to earn Solitaire Rewards. Winning games in other parts of Microsoft Solitaire will not earn Weekly Reward Stamps.

These include: Daily Challenges and Events and Star Club.

If you still need help, I kindly recommend that you contact Microsoft Solitaire support: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to clarify it.

It was a pleasure interacting with you on this thread. Have a great weekend! :)
  6. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

People don't wanna win?

[quote user="Borss39"]

[quote user="Mister Chompski"]

There's not much incentive to win. You can get more points by killing and losing than winning and have dedicated yourself to only scoring objectives with kills here and then when needed.

[/quote]

The incentive to win is that's the POINT of the game.

[/quote]

Enjoyment is the point of the game. Many do it by winning. Some do it by stats. Some do it by personal goals. Some just play to play.

Some do it with little or no regards to what their win/lose performance is when bunched up with random people they don't know. Randoms that could help you win when you didn't perform well and make you lose when you personally
    did well.

Some joke that KDR doesn't get you the ladies. Neither does W/L. Some people care equally as little about rather they win as some do about how someone performs within a team solely as an individual.
Thema:

1. How do people win within a couple seconds on solitaire? - Similar Threads - win within couple

2. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  3. Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC: Hi - I purchase a copy of MS Flight Simulator from CDKeys and redeemed it in Microsoft Store. I have tried to find how I install it with no success. I am completely new to XBox (App) on my PC and...
  4. Windows Game Bar not launching (with any keybinds, win + g or other customs)

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar not launching (with any keybinds, win + g or other customs): I have been using the Xbox Game Bar for some time now with the default command win + G. This has worked perfectly to launch the game bar in and out of games, but recently it has stopped working...
  5. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...
  6. I can not download Pentiment onto my new Win 11 box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not download Pentiment onto my new Win 11 box: I bought Pentiment on preorder and played it for a bit on my Win10box. I now have a new machine with Win 11 and It no longer appears in my Library. If I use the direct link It shows up but when I...
  7. Xbox App for Win 10 Not Starting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App for Win 10 Not Starting: Hello all, I'm having an issue with my Xbox App on W10. It won't start. This all started a couple weeks ago, it just crashed one day and never wanted to start back up. What it's doing is, when I...
  8. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  9. AFTER RESETTING MY WIN 10 I M UNABLE TO RUN GTA V ON MY PC!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AFTER RESETTING MY WIN 10 I M UNABLE TO RUN GTA V ON MY PC!: After resetting my pc (deleting all files and started from scratch) i m unable to run gta v on my pc...... i shows its running on steam and rockstar launcher but the game never shows up.... before...
  10. Forza 7 Virtual Key and Instant Win Sweepstakes not rewarded within 96 hours

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key and Instant Win Sweepstakes not rewarded within 96 hours: It has been well in excess of 96 hours and I have yet to receive either my 5000 points or my 10 keys. What's the point of having a promotion if you do not honor it? Or do not honor it in the time...