How do I...

Discus and support How do I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how do I delete everyone off my friends list at once? b5f6b73d-5185-483b-b08c-816bd2d5762e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PedalRook826615, May 27, 2018.

1. How do I...

how do I delete everyone off my friends list at once?

:)

PedalRook826615, May 27, 2018
  2. How do I

Send a link and a description of the clip in your fileshare from Bungie.net to "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***", without the quotation brakets. Be warned tho they're running through their backlog of fails and they're only on October of last year. Don't expect your clip to
    be shown anytime soon.

iEnema By Pope, May 27, 2018
  3. FoomBerry
    FoomBerry Guest
    How do i.....

Community Playdate Page.

You'll have to send an email to them with your request, the link given will tell you how.

FoomBerry, May 27, 2018
  4. Smwutches Win User

how do i do it

You wouldn't be able to use those games on PC. If those games were ever made available for purchase for PC, you'd have to buy them for PC.
  5. Tayradactyl Win User

How do i?

Lol at the first video. 2 level 55s with Ghost against a lobby where the highest on the enemy team is a level 8? What's so good about this? Can someone tell me? It's like me uploading a video of me beating my 6 year old brother in a 1v1 and me going 100/3
    while he went 3/104. No skill whatsoever. The second video is more about luck and drop shotting to get the drop (no pun intended) on the enemy.
  6. Ramon284 Win User

How do i?

By becoming a better player.

Rhethorical questions for the win.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

how do i

Much truth to that, but you weren`t one of them.
  8. TravisDionne Win User

how do i

How do I get Xbox to stop sending me emails? Specifically things like Birthday Wishes. It feels insulting to get birthday wishes from Xbox Live with no discount or present based on personal tenure. Ive paid and supported xbox for over a decade and had an
    original xbox account. I get cash in a envelope from relatives i never see. Yet the company I give thousands of dollars to gives me nothing but a birthday wish. Players like myself made xbox succesful.
Thema:

How do I...