How do I wirelessly pair my G06 Nubwo headphones?

Discus and support How do I wirelessly pair my G06 Nubwo headphones? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got this pair of headphones but can't find how to wirelessly pair the device to my Xbox one, may you please help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shy Brown, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Shy Brown
    Shy Brown Guest

I got this pair of headphones but can't find how to wirelessly pair the device to my Xbox one, may you please help me?

:)

Shy Brown, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked, the headset is not compatible with an Xbox One wirelessly, it can only be used as a wired connection via the controller.
  3. ColdCrucian Win User

Wireless Connectivity Mystery With LS 35x

I tested again last night with Turtle Beach Stealth 700's and had the same issues. Wired direct to console or paired wirelessly, all apps lag unless headphones are on and connected. DO i need to open a ticket somewhere else to help resolve this issue?
  4. King Khaos Win User

Headset issues

I would join the party, try another pair of headphones. If it works with the other pair then it is the Afterglow. If it does then i would start going through my xbox chat settings. If you do not own another pair of headphones i would just exchange the afterglows
    and see if the new pair works or not.

Also you could try updating your controller. Sometimes that is an issue as well. Here is an article on how to do that.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Headset op controller xbox werkt opeens niet meer [Headset on controller xbox suddenly stops working]

Hi EtRocket,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

I would recommend trying a regular pair of headphones on the controllers (Both) and check to see if the headphones work. If they do then the controller is just not compatible with the headset which is a known issue. If the headphones do not work with the
    controllers, then it may be that the controllers port is not working anymore.

What I mean by headphones is a pair that normally come with your phone (Not apple headphones). Also, try to change the batteries in the controller as well as this may be an issue too.

Give this a try and let us know how it goes :)
  6. derrickhome Win User

headphones don't work

hi. Apologies (that's the trouble with trying to do 2 things at once - loss of concentration). It's an xbox one. One of the things i tried was to pair the headphones with the controller - I followed some instructions i found online (when searching for
    content to resolve my issue) which essentially meant pressing the bind button on side (at the top) of the console and the "connect" button on the controller (this was done wirelessly ). I also checked for updates for the controller (this was done with and
    without USB cable between console and controller). It doesn't seem to be the controller (as i have 2 with both the same issue) and it doesn't appear to be a problem with the headphones as these work on a PS4. Arrghhh! :)
Thema:

1. How do I wirelessly pair my G06 Nubwo headphones? - Similar Threads - wirelessly pair G06

2. How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?: I got the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless headset and have no clue how to pair it to my xbox series x. The vague instructions and the limited online search results aren't helpful what so ever....
  3. Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done: Trying to connect wireless headphones to xbox one but connecting 57506e0f-3d6a-4cf8-81bd-e85c68b56275
  4. Will the bundled wireless adapter be able to pair with a new controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the bundled wireless adapter be able to pair with a new controller?: Hello, I have a question about a specific product, which is the Xbox Wireless Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows. here is a link to it: https://amzn.eu/d/7Y7yRWK is the included wireless...
  5. Xbox Wireless Controller Pairing between Devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Pairing between Devices: Heya, I want to ask for someone who used xbox wireless adapter (usb dongle that provide wireless connectivity) for xbox one /series controllers. Lets say i have 2 PC, A and B and only one Xbox...
  6. Cannot get Xbox wireless controller to pair using the USB dongle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get Xbox wireless controller to pair using the USB dongle: I recently replaced the mainboard on my controller due to stick drift. Now, I can't get the stupid thing to reconnect to my computer. The USB dongle's light is currently solid white (never mind,...
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows Pair button cover missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows Pair button cover missing: Hello, I bought a Xbox Wireless Controller + Wireless Adaptor for Windows in May 2023. The controllers and adapter work fine. However a # couple of days ago, the pair button on the wireless...
  8. Can I pair a different mouse with the Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I pair a different mouse with the Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900?: I have a Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 , after many years my mouse broke and the wheel does not work anymore. The keyboard is still working good and I do not want to change the whole kit. Can I...
  9. Only one xbox 360 controller will not pair to PC wireless receiver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only one xbox 360 controller will not pair to PC wireless receiver: I currently have four wireless xbox 360 controllers. For 3/4 controllers, I am able to connect them to my PC with the wireless receiver by pressing the sync button on the receiver, then the sync...
  10. Can't pair my Steelseries Arctis 9x with my PC via Xbox wireless adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pair my Steelseries Arctis 9x with my PC via Xbox wireless adapter: I can't connect my Steelseries Arctis 9x to my pc. I have Xbox wireless adapter which is connected to my pc, but can't connect anyway. I reinstall driver for xbox acc and still nothing. Any ideas?...