How do I watch my friend play his games through the Xbox app

Discus and support How do I watch my friend play his games through the Xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Back before the new Xbox update for iOS, I was able to watch my friend’s “stream” without him doing anything. After the update I cannot find this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZA00986, Nov 23, 2020.

1. ZA00986
    ZA00986 Guest

Back before the new Xbox update for iOS, I was able to watch my friend’s “stream” without him doing anything. After the update I cannot find this functionality again. Did they remove it? And if they did, is there any way to keep watching my friend’s play
    their games?

:)

ZA00986, Nov 23, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

unless he is streaming on twitch then you don't, unfortunately this is xbox not playstation.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Ready to Install

Hi ReecReec,

To play your friends games on your xbox you need to make sure to log in on his account and set his account on your xbox as home xbox here is a tutorial on how to do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta_tAzgVTek
  4. Drkn3sslurkz Win User

Xbox one / saved games

Me and my friend who plays xbox through his pc through the app is stuck in the tutorial, I can't send him invites, does he has to do all theblmar missions? Or reach a certain level? Quick replays would be awesome!!
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Console makers are killing the game industry

Ever think it has a bit to do with your friends list? Majority of my friends are always playing games, sure there's a few watching netflix etc. but they'd been playing a game for a number of hours before that...

Also to date, I have not downloaded a single app on my 360, I have on the Xbox One, but that was just Uplay so I hardly consider that a proper app. Point is, there's still plenty of people playing games on my list and I'm sure others too.
  6. FadeD ViiBE Win User

Upload xbox pc game bar captures to mobile app

I have the same question, but what I think OP is trying to ask is, how do we take a game clip captured on PC through the Xbox Gamebar and upload it to the Xbox PC App, so that we may share it to our friends through the app?
Thema:

1. How do I watch my friend play his games through the Xbox app - Similar Threads - watch friend play

2. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  3. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  4. How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations: I have a friend that I watch movies with while on FaceTime. She watches them on her Xbox and I watch it on my Windows laptop. It feels like we spend more time trying to sync the movie to the same...
  5. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  6. Xbox Series X Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8007045d) When Watching Media Via USB.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8007045d) When Watching Media Via USB.: When tryin to watch movies stored on an external harddrive, I quite often recieve this message. It happens randomly and not all the time. When it does happen it can be 10min after the media has...
  7. Xbox one turns off while playing it or watching YouTube

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one turns off while playing it or watching YouTube: My Xbox one started having problems not Turning on or would turn on but shut off by itself a few minutes later I’ve changed the power supply an power cord cleaned the dust reset setting and...
  8. Why do I need wifi to watch a DVD or blu-ray movie?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I need wifi to watch a DVD or blu-ray movie?: I downloaded the blu-ray player.Itsmy home xbox.I seen where someone said to go to settings>general>network and the choose to go offline.I did all that and it wouldn't play.To say I was upset was...
  9. Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: ONLY when I go to watch YouTube on the xbox one for just seconds to minutes I lose connection and when I check the modem, all but one light (power)is out, of 5 lights on the modem. It doesn't...
  10. cant watch video message a friend sent me

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant watch video message a friend sent me: wtf a friend sent me a video message but it isnt coming up on my messages list i can see it on my messages list on this website but cant watch the video 9cd32c7f-fb58-41a3-9d44-0a1c298ae2c0