how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...

Discus and support how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; xbox captures option doesnt exist in the pc app. 1fff2b33-520d-445d-828e-8f29333b102a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by vlannigen rapp, May 24, 2024.

1. how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...

xbox captures option doesnt exist in the pc app.

:)

vlannigen rapp, May 24, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt exist in the app

There is currently no official way to view snapshots or captures from your Xbox console on your PC.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt exist in the app

4. SammyVS Win User

Anyway to keep shared screenshots and videos visible after deleting from xbox network

I'm Samy an independent advisor

How are you?

You can upload up to 10 GB of captures to the Xbox network. Once you reach those limits, you’ll need to delete existing captures to upload new ones.

Any game clip or screenshot uploaded to the Xbox network that gets no views in 30 days will be deleted. Viewing it yourself counts as a view and saves a capture from deletion.

Captures that don't get uploaded to the Xbox network will remain on the console they were recorded on.

You can also store your screenshots and videos on your PC, OneDrive, and your phone.
  5. Jhonkito Win User

Can I see my screenshots I take in game anywhere on my PC?

Hi Grizzgolf, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Yes, you can view the screenshots you take in-game anywhere on your PC. There are two ways to do it:

1. Use the Xbox app for Windows
    The Xbox app for Windows allows you to access your Xbox screenshots from your PC. To do so, follow these steps:

-Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    -Click on the "Profile" button in the upper right corner of the screen.
    -Click on "Captures".

You will see a list of all your screenshots. You can click on a screenshot to view it full size. You can also download the screenshot by clicking the "Download" button.

2. Use the OneDrive app

If you have automatic uploading of screenshots to OneDrive turned on, you can access your screenshots from anywhere on your PC. To check if auto-upload is enabled, follow these steps:

-Open the Xbox Settings app.
    -Click on "Games".
    -Click on "Captures".

You'll see an option to "Automatically upload screenshots to OneDrive." If the option is enabled, your screenshots will automatically upload to OneDrive when you take them.

To access your OneDrive screenshots, open the OneDrive website or the OneDrive app on your PC. You'll see a folder called "Xbox Captures." Inside this folder, you will see all your screenshots. You can click on a screenshot to view it full size. You can also download the screenshot by clicking the "Download" button.

If you don't have automatic uploading of screenshots to OneDrive turned on, you can manually transfer screenshots to your PC. To do so, follow these steps:

-Connect your Xbox to your PC with a USB cable.
    -Open File Explorer on your PC.
    -Navigate to your Xbox drive.
    -Look for the "Captures" folder.
    -Copy the screenshots you want to transfer to your PC.
    -Paste the screenshots to a location on your PC.
    -Once you have transferred the screenshots to your PC, you can view, edit and share them however you want.

You can get more details through the following source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/manage-clips-with-upload-studio

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  6. alexkatbat Win User

9-days-old Captures Missing

Hi Ricardo,

As I mentioned in a separate reply, it appears that these captures were not deleted and I can still view them on my Xbox if I filter my captures for screenshots. The issue is screenshots older than 9 days are not viewable on the Xbox app or the Xbox console companion on Windows, meaning I cannot save any of the older screenshots to my computer or phone.

Edit: To be clear, all of the screenshots in question were uploaded to the Xbox network.
Thema:

how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...

1. how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt... - Similar Threads - view screenshots captures

2. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  3. i can't view xbox groups

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can't view xbox groups: so i get a message saying launch a game to see available groups to join on the xbox game bar i have the xbox app and i have the games and launched them and it persists...
  4. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  5. How do I view previous parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view previous parties: I left a party with someone I was fighting on sea of thieves and after i wanted to know who he was i didn't catch his gamertag and he wasn't appearing in recently played with....
  6. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  7. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  8. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  9. Xbox Clips and Screenshots taken on console but wanting to view on computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Clips and Screenshots taken on console but wanting to view on computer: With the service for Xbox Console Companion App ending August 28th, where can we view our clips and screenshots on the Xbox network? On the console companion app the captures were just under a...
  10. Xbox controller takes screenshot whenever I hold down the view button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller takes screenshot whenever I hold down the view button: I recently bought an Xbox Series S controller, and whenever I hold down the view button to view a game leaderboard, it takes a screenshot. FYI: THE XBOX CONTROLLER VIEW BUTTON LOOKS LIKE THIS...