How do I view clips which are uploaded from xbox series S on PC?

Discus and support How do I view clips which are uploaded from xbox series S on PC? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I used to be able to view clips on the XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION desktop app. That app is depreciated and the new XBOX app does not allow me to see my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Zaahid Munshi, Sep 17, 2023.

1. How do I view clips which are uploaded from xbox series S on PC?

I used to be able to view clips on the XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION desktop app. That app is depreciated and the new XBOX app does not allow me to see my clips which were uploaded.

:)

Zaahid Munshi, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Have you tried using the new Xbox App for Windows which provides access to PC Game Pass, Xbox Cloud Gaming, as well as Microsoft's PC games on the Microsoft Store?

You can find more details on the Xbox App and download from these links respectively:
    https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-app-for-pc and download
    https://aka.ms/XboxInstaller

I hope this helps resolve your problem.
  3. maxen Win User

Cant view game clips on PC

In the Xbox App, you need to go to Game DVR then hit "Shared" to take the view off "On this PC". Can you see the clip there?

If not, you can on your console upload the full clip using Upload Studio which will upload it both to Game DVR again but also OneDrive (if you tick the box), then you could download it from either place and upload to YouTube. It's a workaround but at least
    it would work.

Let us know how you get on.
  4. Christiansal Win User

Clipping gameplay on pc

It could be because the clips ur trying to view aren’t uploaded, u have to upload them on ur pc to be able to view them on your xbox app
  5. iKxoreMcCain Win User

Clipping gameplay on pc

Hi!

You can check in your pc if your videos have been uploaded, sometimes the app record the clip but it just save at pc, to view all clips at xbox app it have to be uploaded to the cloud.
  6. StraightOuttaAz Win User

Why can't I delete my captures? Xbox series x

This issue is new to me, before i could delete captures easily through my xbox series s. However today i cannot delete captures from live using my Xbox, the Xbox app on my phone, or through the app on my PC. It appears to delete successfully but upon a refresh every clip is back on there.

i only noticed this issue because a clip i was uploading would give a noti that it uploaded from my app but not through my xbox and when i check my uploaded files it doesnt appear. I thought it may be an issue with too many uploads so i tried deleting and soon realized Microsoft has some explaining to do.
Thema:

1. How do I view clips which are uploaded from xbox series S on PC? - Similar Threads - view clips are

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  4. i can't view xbox groups

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can't view xbox groups: so i get a message saying launch a game to see available groups to join on the xbox game bar i have the xbox app and i have the games and launched them and it persists...
  5. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  6. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  7. Viewing and Downloading Xbox Clips on Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Viewing and Downloading Xbox Clips on Computer: I had previously asked this question and was not given a useable answer. So here is the question: With the service for Xbox Console Companion App having ended on August 28th, where can we view...
  8. Xbox Clips and Screenshots taken on console but wanting to view on computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Clips and Screenshots taken on console but wanting to view on computer: With the service for Xbox Console Companion App ending August 28th, where can we view our clips and screenshots on the Xbox network? On the console companion app the captures were just under a...
  9. How do I view clips that I've liked under a game's community tab?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view clips that I've liked under a game's community tab?: I've tried looking everywhere anything to do with captures could be, to no avail. All the other posts are from like 8 years ago and are outdated. aa9871c6-7b2c-4ea1-b3c3-8f88c2e3f556
  10. What happen to my xbox profile view clip?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happen to my xbox profile view clip?: After my xbox one been update few months I can't see the videos and screen shots that I upload in my xbox profile. Only can see it with my iPod Touch 6 generation. Am I the only one dealing with...